Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

flake

County Cricketer
DLC isn’t reflecting on my ps4!! Restarted 3 times, restored licenses and still nothing

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
is it possible to have the 100 stats of the players rather than their general records.The records should be at 0 before they have played a game.

mohsinhbk

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is it possible to have the 100 stats of the players rather than their general records.The records should be at 0 before they have played a game.
Its a new type of format and its first season they will show the stats of t20 for each player until league gets established.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are the DLS methods more accurate now after the update? Or are they still showing incorrect results? Once I was playing a T20 Match where the AI was all out for 124 at 16.4 overs itself. The Match was interrupted due to rain before the second innings started. But the DLS methods tells me to score 98 runs in 10 overs. I was completely baffled. I am no expert in the DLS method but I am pretty sure that the runs to chase mustn't be this much! I hope they fixed or at least improved this system in the game.
The DLS system has always been screwed in this game, like @WickeySticket said the correct target should've been 71 runs in 10 Overs. I've seen major bugs with the DLS before with the team chasing needing just a couple of runs to win!

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Are the DLS methods more accurate now after the update? Or are they still showing incorrect results? Once I was playing a T20 Match where the AI was all out for 124 at 16.4 overs itself. The Match was interrupted due to rain before the second innings started. But the DLS methods tells me to score 98 runs in 10 overs. I was completely baffled. I am no expert in the DLS method but I am pretty sure that the runs to chase mustn't be this much! I hope they fixed or at least improved this system in the game.
DLS has always been in controversy since its inception.Because even the international teams are also confused about its calculation.In 1992 world cup Semi Final against England, South Africa needed 22 runs in 13 ball,but after the rain delayed the game, they were given the target of 22 from 1 ball and they were out of the world cup.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
DLS has always been in controversy since its inception.Because even the international teams are also confused about its calculation.In 1992 world cup Semi Final against England, South Africa needed 22 runs in 13 ball,but after the rain delayed the game, they were given the target of 22 from 1 ball and they were out of the world cup.
That was waaay back. It was the D/L method that was being used there I believe. But the DL/S method has fixed some things from what I have heard. I just hope Big Ant could, if not perfectly implement them, just make it almost accurate that's all.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

That wasn't even DLS, and no teams aren't confused. It should be correct in the game.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
God these leg side shots are killing me. I cannot slog sweep or have an aggressive sweep shot over the rope. There is this shot, leg glance that I played against a spinner and I either get a six or the ball falls directly into the fielders hand. Offside shots are nice and precise but the leg side shots are pretty bad. Not sure how it was before but now it's bad.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
God these leg side shots are killing me. I cannot slog sweep or have an aggressive sweep shot over the rope. There is this shot, leg glance that I played against a spinner and I either get a six or the ball falls directly into the fielders hand. Offside shots are nice and precise but the leg side shots are pretty bad. Not sure how it was before but now it's bad.
Before the October patch the legside shots were too OP. But after the October patch, they were very underwhelming. But from what I have heard, they have fixed the leg side shots now. Now you are able to hit a 6 in the legside area too. Not sure about Unorthodox shots though. Soon, I will try to give my review on the patch.

Last edited:

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as unorthodox shots go for me, only the reverse sweep is the viable one than the conventional sweep cuz many times through the bat happens and I get plumb in front. Lately I've been able to hit some helicopter shots though (With tailenders)

Rest of the unorthodox shots I just see AI nail them and move on, like stunts are performed by professionals kinda thing.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
As far as unorthodox shots go for me, only the reverse sweep is the viable one than the conventional sweep cuz many times through the bat happens and I get plumb in front. Lately I've been able to hit some helicopter shots though (With tailenders)

Rest of the unorthodox shots I just see AI nail them and move on, like stunts are performed by professionals kinda thing.
Yeah even I feel like the reverse sweep is the most effective unorthodox shot. Its the only one which at least CONNECTS most of the time. And the others were just straight up ineffective most of the time, even if I got a fluke and got ideal timing, they are still useless. But that was before the patch though. Have to check how it is now.

Last edited:

villafan001

Club Captain
Not a bug as such but when the 100 is shortend for a rain delay it says game reduced to 15 overs it should of course say 75 balls.
Yes, I reported this in bug thread - there’s a bigger problem as well in that the bowling restrictions seem to apply based on the minimum multiple (so if you lose 5 balls, everyone’s maximum is suddenly 15). I played a game where the chase was reduced to 40 balls and I was only allowed to bowl 5 balls per bowler (rather than 3 x 10 and 2 x 5 as should be the case).

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The game actually categorises it as T20 (presumably they could add a separate format), so they show the T20 records.

You can check this in the match type designer, hundred is categorised as T20

Users who are viewing this thread