Cricket 2004 bugs list

sridhargmx

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sadistic_Shyte said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but it's about to be.

I was playing an ING Cup match as Victoria and Ian Harvey had hit back to back sixes -- the second of which however was caught by a fielder who was standing in between the rope and the advertising boardings. Initially the commentators announced it as out, but then the umpire raised his hands in the air to signal six instead and the commentators reacted accordingly. I thought it was pretty realistic and didn't think it was a glitch, only when it went to automatic replay my game froze. I had my game saved up to the previous over so I reset without concern, however my save file had been corrupted and I was unable to resume my game. It loaded the file fine and took me to the menu, but when I'd select 'RESUME' it wouldn't acknowledge it. This has since happened several times in ODI mode with different teams, though thankfully it has not corrupted my save file since the first occurance.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

This has hapened to me several times annyoing isn't it?

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
use save tweak and change the control be cpu and load the game then change boler and play one over then save it again then again use save tweak to change control be yur team and load again this happens because a bowler finishes 10 over and unable to continue

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
I played c2004 and its good better than all the other cricket games even better than blc99 and bugs i cant find such until now but its good it looks like the improved version of blc99 and also the cpu was good this time around but if u can bowl sensibly u can swing the ball and get the cpu out and batting is good here

msamina

Club Cricketer
afridi118 said:
use save tweak and change the control be cpu and load the game then change boler and play one over then save it again then again use save tweak to change control be yur team and load again this happens because a bowler finishes 10 over and unable to continue

The reason why the game is freezing is because the CPU is trying to use a bowler who has his quota completed.

And as Afridi has stated, the fix is to use save tweak. But, you do not have to play one over - just select a different bowler for the CPU, save the game and change it back and you will be all set.

chittugaadu

School Cricketer
Cricket 2004 is running very fast like in a fast forward mode. I'm using ATI video or graphics card, Dell Inspiron 6000. It worked fine with my old PC...
Please help ........

chikki_sherry

School Cricketer
while playing the game ,it suddenly gets back to desktop.
is it a bug or i need to know why it is happening :hpraise

sadawan

School Cricketer
hi there fellows i think this definitely is a bug mate see, i scored 710/7 (normal, only started playing amonth or so), in westindies vs India, chris gssyle scored 410* and i was in the 45 over(test match) and all of the sudden the game crashes to the desktop, thjen i reload from the save game and after 1.3 overs it again crashes to the desktop, but get a load of this as soon as chris gayle got our i went on to play the next 15 or so overs without havinn that pro, has happened on the 36th over in the ODi's and the 40+ overs in the test, so what to do.
Cheers

hi there fellows i think this definitely is a bug mate see, i scored 710/7 (normal, only started playing a month or so), in westindies vs India, chris gayle scored 410* and i was in the 45 over(test match) and all of the sudden the game crashes to the desktop, then i reloaded from the save game and after 1.3 overs it again crashes to the desktop, but get a load of this as soon as chris gayle got out i went on to play the next 15 or so overs without having that pro,it has happened quite a few times on the 36th over in the ODi's and the 40+ overs in the test, so what to do.
Cheers

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
sadawan said:
hi there fellows i think this definitely is a bug mate see, i scored 710/7 (normal, only started playing amonth or so), in westindies vs India, chris gssyle scored 410* and i was in the 45 over(test match) and all of the sudden the game crashes to the desktop, thjen i reload from the save game and after 1.3 overs it again crashes to the desktop, but get a load of this as soon as chris gayle got our i went on to play the next 15 or so overs without havinn that pro, has happened on the 36th over in the ODi's and the 40+ overs in the test, so what to do.
Cheers

hi there fellows i think this definitely is a bug mate see, i scored 710/7 (normal, only started playing a month or so), in westindies vs India, chris gayle scored 410* and i was in the 45 over(test match) and all of the sudden the game crashes to the desktop, then i reloaded from the save game and after 1.3 overs it again crashes to the desktop, but get a load of this as soon as chris gayle got out i went on to play the next 15 or so overs without having that pro,it has happened quite a few times on the 36th over in the ODi's and the 40+ overs in the test, so what to do.
Cheers
Why say it twice?

typhoon1812

School Cricketer
can any one plz tell me whatz the control keys for start a run & cancel the run

shahrukh2005

School Cricketer
EA Cricket 2004 is Gr888888888 Game

I love to Play but problem is i Can easily Beat CPU (team)

Many times in 10 overs I made 200+ scroe

we can easily hit six and four

but Cpu taem maximum can make 120 or 130 and full team out

i played almost with all stronge team

R u facing same problem ???

Users who are viewing this thread