The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Download the various AI patches avilable on planetcricket.org and also on
cricket2004.co.uk

TrInICrIcKeTeR3

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1.Game is normal until you save quit and renter...your team is different.

2. Blonde haired bowlers hair changes to brown after they bowl a ball.

3. When a no ball gets past the keeper you can't run.

4. If ball barely makes it over the boundry you have to run your runs plus the feilders don't feild it. (i once ran 15 runs)

5. Sometimes when it rains in a test match it freezes the game.

6. I was in the middle of a match when it went black and the game closed.

7. Ishwar Maraj (Canada) is lefty not righty. I know this because i'm canadian, and ishwar is a friend of my family, and i play in the same club with him.

8. Computers sometimes run if it goes straight to a feilder...i once got like 7 or 8 runouts like this.

Thats only some...theres more.

Ps. i have some of the patches for these bugs, so no worries for me :)

.Game is normal until you save quit and renter...your team is different.

2. Blonde haired bowlers hair changes to brown after they bowl a ball.

3. When a no ball gets past the keeper you can't run.

4. If ball barely makes it over the boundry you have to run your runs plus the feilders don't feild it. (i once ran 15 runs)

5. Sometimes when it rains in a test match it freezes the game.

6. I was in the middle of a match when it went black and the game closed.

7. Ishwar Maraj (Canada) is lefty not righty. I know this because i'm canadian, and ishwar is a friend of my family, and i play in the same club with him.

8. Computers sometimes run if it goes straight to a feilder...i once got like 7 or 8 runouts like this.

Thats only some...theres more.

Ps. i have some of the patches for these bugs, so no worries for me

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
read the FAQ and there are some patches for some of your bugs like sams.exe etc.......

typhoon

School Cricketer
plz help me ,bowling keys ,if i bowl it always says a NO-BALL, so plzzz help out

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You have to stop the meter filling before it crosses the line. To do this just press the delivery key again.

SkateBoarder2 ;)

jacobfelix

International Coach
Somebody please help me on this...I am playing English County in Cric 2004. I have taken Hampshire who are in Division 2. After playing 7 matches I top my group with 142 points but still there are another 8-9 matches. After playing all these matches how does this series go about?

Another thing is, In Division 2 the top 3 are shown in some color - Orange, i think and in Div 1 the bottom 3 are shown in Orange.What does that mean?Any significance?

raj_gemini

School Cricketer
As Soon I Start The Game It Loads And Jumps Back To Desktop.what Could Be The Problem.my System Configuration Is P-3,800mhz,320mb Ram.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
At what point does it jump back, do you get the EA logo?? Have you managed to play the game before on your pc or is this game new to you? You could try reducing the graphics settings to minimum on everything and gradually increase settings to see what is crashing it. Also make sure your graphics drivers are uptodate.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Is there a fix for the ODI bug?

Where you save the game and you got to resume it but it just crashes and theres your game gone?

just_cricket

Club Captain
i dont no if this is a bug but sometimes the fielder takes an age to get the ball and throw it in, but then every 5th or 6th time they pick up and throw super quick and you are run out.

Users who are viewing this thread