Cricket 2004 Screen here!

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by uman@Dec 18 2003, 03:25 AM
danish and sohail stop laying i m in lohare and i couldn't? find cricket 2004 in? lohare.
Who said i got it From Lahore? i got it from a games shop in Jhelum.

Arrie

Club Cricketer
I have got the Cricket2004 and am dying to put some cool screen shots but I am afraid that old print method is not working.Any body let me know that how to capture screens or which software I can use for this purpose.

Other issue I want to know is that how I can go to my window without quittting from game.Is there any short key?

Thanks in advace.

Regards

wackojacko

International Cricketer
go minimize it click ALT + TAB or click the windows flag key on the keyboard( that brings up the start menu)

Isura

Club Cricketer
I didn't visit the site and people made a ****in' joke outuv my message. The CD I got had the wrong serial printed on it and I got a new one and it works perfectly. Thanks to all those with a really pathetic sense of humour. You guys made all the losers laugh. :D

R

ricky123

Originally posted by zifajee@Dec 19 2003, 07:44 AM
I have got the Cricket2004 and am dying to put some cool screen shots but I am afraid that old print method is not working.Any body let me know that how to capture screens or which software I can use for this purpose.

Other issue I want to know is that how I can go to my window without quittting from game.Is there any short key?

Thanks in advace.

Regards
B) use hypersnap-dx

R

ricky123

Originally posted by ricky123+Jan 1 2004, 06:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Jan 1 2004, 06:45 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-zifajee
@Dec 19 2003, 07:44 AM

Thanks in advace.

Regards
B) use hypersnap-dx [/b]
B) click in this link

it will help

http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~cricket2002/i...8&t=1578&st=432

Users who are viewing this thread