Cricket 2004 screenshots

R

ravid

Here we go guys, my first entry into Hall of fame. Not a bad effort eh, a hat trick in my only ODI.

Attachments

• Hall_of_fame.jpg
    Hall_of_fame.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
S

snoop_dizzle

Is that on 'hard'?, how long have you been playing it for?

R

ravid

Originally posted by snoop_dizzle@Dec 18 2003, 03:49 PM
Is that on 'hard'?, how long have you been playing it for?
This was my very first ODI on "HARD" level. Please dont be fooled into thinking I have good gaming skills, its dumb CPU that threw wickets. I have been assured by others this wont happen every other time so things will be fine I suppose.

E

ejaz

Hey Ravi,

Good to see u back posting ur review on C2004. Have u had a chance to play any Tests or 4 day games ?? Coz I have been playing on 'Hard' mode and the CPU batting has been excellent. On a hard pitch though. I havent had many edges and frankly speaking, no run outs at all. I have been run out numerous times but haven seen a CPU runout yet. Also like u said, the batting is a real challenge now.

Also, did anyone notice that if u autoplay, the CPU no longer scores at a stupid rate of like 6 or 7 in a Test match. Autoplay gave me results like 203 all out off 60 overs ... Worcs batting against India on a green pitch with sunny conditions. Now thats pretty good i would say.

S

sachin

you must the absolute gun in this game because i find it extremely hard to score on hard,and very hard to get alot of wickrts in a short period of time.3/10 against england off 14 ovrs,thats the best i've done in a tast match before autoplaying it.i only lost one match on the england ashes tour.

N

Nirav85

Originally posted by wackojacko@Dec 18 2003, 12:27 PM
i edited this screenshot a little bit.

see if you can spots whats missing...
the stump getting uprooted

new

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone post screens of the hall of fame(the one which shows trophies won by your team) Someone told me abt that it is there in the game , however I know till now most of you had'nt been able to finish a series :P

M

mxixm

Some more screens would be good for those of us who have to wait until Christmas to get this game....GRRRRR

C

Cricket#1Fan

can anyone post screens of the Aussies in a test match??
and what are the unlockables

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
This is how i won the World Cup. I did it exactly the same as the one in year 2003.

My last match against Zimbabewae which i beat got me this position
worldcup000005.jpg

Just Dominated the Super 6's! Thank god inzi got his form back:)
worldcup000006.jpg

Semi Finals - But final would be PAK vs SRL
worldcup000007.jpg

The World Cup is going to Islamabad!!!!
worldcup000004.jpg

How could i forget this match - But our young side showed the indians :tease:
scrnshot000002.jpg

new

Club Cricketer
Is there any hall of fame , which shows the trophies won by your team.(Some one told me abou :huh: t it)

Users who are viewing this thread