Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

JNT BA

@JNT
Big Ant
I know we have been quiet for a while with lots going on in the Studio, even though I'm still here 5 days a week reading everything and replying to DM's. But I thought I would leave this here for those who may be local to the studio and interested.

Among other openings, we are opening up another QA position in Melbourne.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@WealeyH My Gforce Experience don't pick up Cricket 22 when I scan for new games. Trying to capture my gameplay like you did. How did you setup yours?

PJ13

Club Cricketer
Hello there everyone. I’m having an issue downloading stadiums and just wondering if anyone can help. Any time I search stadiums, it takes forever before saying the servers are unavailable. Works fine searching for anything else though. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? Thanks in advance.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hello there everyone. I’m having an issue downloading stadiums and just wondering if anyone can help. Any time I search stadiums, it takes forever before saying the servers are unavailable. Works fine searching for anything else though. Does anyone have a fix for this issue? Thanks in advance.
Patience.

Or narrowing the search parameters. I often find just changing a little thing, like the date range, or the number of downloads to show can improve the speed.

That being said I haven't downloaded anything

PJ13

Club Cricketer
A
Patience.

Or narrowing the search parameters. I often find just changing a little thing, like the date range, or the number of downloads to show can improve the speed.

That being said I haven't downloaded anythin
All out of patience as I’ve been trying for 3 days now. Nothing I’ve done is working. I’ve tried searching full name of stadium, part name, no name at all. Tried searching by date, name and all of those options as well and keep getting the same message.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
A

All out of patience as I’ve been trying for 3 days now. Nothing I’ve done is working. I’ve tried searching full name of stadium, part name, no name at all. Tried searching by date, name and all of those options as well and keep getting the same message.
How good your internet mate? Personal experience per say.... downloading experience was terrible at 12mbps (100mbps plan) and now butter smooth with 25-30 mbps (200mbps plan)

The way I do is without names, I just sort by dates with 10 at once. For any particular, just type part of name, I.e. Eden, that gives both eden gardens and eden park.

PJ13

Club Cricketer
How good your internet mate? Personal experience per say.... downloading experience was terrible at 12mbps (100mbps plan) and now butter smooth with 25-30 mbps (200mbps plan)

The way I do is without names, I just sort by dates with 10 at once. For any particular, just type part of name, I.e. Eden, that gives both eden gardens and eden park.
Internet is running at around 47mbps. I tried searching just G, Gr, Green and Green Park. None work. The only time I can search stadiums is with no names and then that only loads 2 pages of stadiums before it tells me the servers are unavailable.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
takes forever before saying the servers are unavailable
Also recommend to download during Night. I personally found it works better when we generally get a stable network speed

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Internet is running at around 47mbps. I tried searching just G, Gr, Green and Green Park. None work. The only time I can search stadiums is with no names and then that only loads 2 pages of stadiums before it tells me the servers are unavailable.
Ah...just Don't do that. For some reason it doesn't hold more than 50 odd results. Better try using user ID (creators name) and find in case of specific entries. With that said, try downloading Wastey's teams. The stadium associated with them are probably the best of the bunch

PJ13

Club Cricketer
Ah...just Don't do that. For some reason it doesn't hold more than 50 odd results. Better try using user ID (creators name) and find in case of specific entries. With that said, try downloading Wastey's teams. The stadium associated with them are probably the best of the bunch
If I knew who had made a Green Park Stadium, I would search the user but I don’t know who specifically makes stadiums unfortunately.

PJ13

Club Cricketer
I made quite a lot of Indian stadiums when I made IPL and domestic Indian teams. Can't remember if I ever did Green Park.
So I just found one by searching only the letter G. For some reason, Gr, Gre, Gree and Green are what causes me the issue. I really don’t know why it’s done that. Also, unbelievably awesome work with all the international teams. They are the only ones I use.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Through close source at BAS I can confirm that Ashes Cricket 23 is in the works but I don't think it's a news as it was always on the cards

The official announcement to be made in late April or May 1st week this year.

One more thing is that they are changing the career mode alot this time, Don't know the exact changes yet but if I get the info and allowed to reveal then will reveal it

Users who are viewing this thread