Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Through close source at BAS I can confirm that Ashes Cricket 23 is in the works but I don't think it's a news as it was always on the cards

The official announcement to be made in late April or May 1st week this year.

One more thing is that they are changing the career mode alot this time, Don't know the exact changes yet but if I get the info and allowed to reveal then will reveal it
There will be no PC port... Mr. Ross did say it last year didn't he! So no hype train for me

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Nailed on that any announcement for a new game will feature talk of a whole new engine, ground up, next gen, take cricket to the next level. Since most on this board know that going back however many titles now, there's so many common drawbacks that are yet to be eradicated. They probably can't be, not without smashing the whole thing down and starting again.

So that will be the angle, then we'll get our hands on it, and you can look forward to the AI being 40/5 at Lord's on a grassy deck if you open with Joe Root and Dom Bess.

Rinse and repeat :)
Just gonna chuck this one out there for cynical sentimental value, if we're talking about Cricket 23......

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Through close source at BAS I can confirm that Ashes Cricket 23 is in the works but I don't think it's a news as it was always on the cards

The official announcement to be made in late April or May 1st week this year.

One more thing is that they are changing the career mode alot this time, Don't know the exact changes yet but if I get the info and allowed to reveal then will reveal it

Not allowed to reveal career mode changes. But was allowed to reveal their brand new game to the community :crylaugh:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The stadium issue that someone complained of definitely exists and it isn’t due to an issue on the user side. I’ve struggled to download certain custom stadiums because some of the search parameters tell me that the server is down. These are just limited to certain letters or words. For a few of those words I’ve found a workaround to be to switch to the player search and do it twice there (first time brings all sorts of random results which shows how inept testing was here) and then return to the stadium search and try again. This brute forcing method doesn’t seem to work always though and I think I’ve never managed to search for certain stadiums or for creations from certain users.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There will be no PC port... Mr. Ross did say it last year didn't he! So no hype train for me

If they don’t make a PC port the quality of content creation will go down the drain. I believe both @wasteyouryouth and @AJ MODS do their work primarily on PC. Also seems like a really odd decision to exclude a platform.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Not allowed to reveal career mode changes. But was allowed to reveal their brand new game to the community :crylaugh:
Because I don't know any other information other than there are changes to the career mode. The brand new game was always on the cards , If someone interested in seeing my chat with the guy can alway PM me.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
BA might not release next cricket game for pc platform, but I am sure they will release Academy version...

Users who are viewing this thread