Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gunit123

County Cricketer
Another huge thing that of left not touched leaves a big gap in the gameplay

Bit surprised there was no community/alpha testing input from the forum/community as per in previous games. I do know that the BA team monitor some of the threads here so can only hope for the best.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they can include strategic time out animation in T20 game it will be real cool

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Did you guys also notice that the umpire just ran to the opposite side so that he doesn't collide with the batter running towards the bowling side? I don't want my batter to go thru umpires body like we have in C19 :P

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Bit surprised there was no community/alpha testing input from the forum/community as per in previous games. I do know that the BA team monitor some of the threads here so can only hope for the best.

Although that hasn’t happened they still are fully aware of those things.. so can only hope!

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game is about 20$ on steam in the subcontinent. So i dont think alot of people need to pirate it anymore. Bigant was the first creator to do it. Very smart move.
in steam as per ross this time it will be 40 USD compared to 15 USD last time
Post automatically merged:

As long as they have taken that ugly uppercut shot to spinners, I'll be happy.
I hardly doubt if they remove it..

angad

Chairman of Consent
Only Two Fielder Outside in 19th over

View attachment 256331
Though that seems like human control, even if it’s the AI, I would give it benefit of doubt if this is an ODI match since the bowler just took a wicket, and the opponent team is 4 wickets down….putting pressure on the new batsman that’s expected to play himself in and not take any risks is a good strategy!

However, if it’s a T20 match, I’m more worried about England’s run rate :p

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The fact that they mentioned bowling animations this time may be they have added a lot this time , because they never advertised bowling actions in their past releases that is ASHES and C19 even though both game added two/three bowling animations in each games.

RAVI99

Club Captain
yeah but im not talking about playing randoms online, I'm playing friends who don't "cheat" we play proper gentlemens cricket lol ;)
Cheat? No one cheats wrong comment if any one edits a player to max level can't be called as cheating big ant has only allowed all features to custom a player. When you playing a random match online should be mentally prepared and yours players are not locked and can't be edited.
Custom feature of big ant you are giving a shout as cheating.
I feel in 22 online they should limit to certain extent levels of edits of a player. So that no one can cheat according to you.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This makes me happy - the light towers now look fully lit up rather than only a quarter of the tower. Always bugged me in the other games :p5C58BA1D-3484-4795-B768-F01042C94F3F.png3ED16B3D-E7E7-47C3-B5C8-963DCB55CAF2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread