Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of you give the impression that you have nothing else in your life other than this game..

7 days later .. who gives a sh*t
Owned all BA cricket titles and preordered Cricket 22 on the PSN the first day of preorders for my PS5. Am counting days and hours on game front page of PS5. It's pain obviously.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I wish Paine incident had come out after Nov 25.
Now I hope BA release atleast a mini game with England and Newzealand/WI squads on 25 Nov. @MattW any possibility for that happening?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Owned all BA cricket titles and preordered Cricket 22 on the PSN the first day of preorders for my PS5. Am counting days and hours on game front page of PS5. It's pain obviously.
Not sure id classify a video games 1 week delay as pain…
Post automatically merged:

I wish Paine incident had come out after Nov 25.
Now I hope BA release atleast a mini game with England and Newzealand/WI squads on 25 Nov. @MattW any possibility for that happening?
Probably busy sorting out things that made them delay the game?

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Now I wonder if this increases the likelihood of the street date being broken? Most suppliers in the UK haven't updated their release dates (I know it's early days).

Not something I would want as we don't want people to be playing the non-approved version of the game and sharing incorrect info but just a general logistics musing.

D

Deleted member 185125

Now I wonder if this increases the likelihood of the street date being broken? Most suppliers in the UK haven't updated their release dates (I know it's early days).

Not something I would want as we don't want people to be playing the non-approved version of the game and sharing incorrect info but just a general logistics musing.
Even on the PSN Store it still shows 25th Nov. Maybe a matter of time to see the new Date.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Previous games haven’t been able to be played unless connected online to their servers. Suppose they could just shut them down?
I think…

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Some of you give the impression that you have nothing else in your life other than this game..

7 days later .. who gives a sh*t
I don't have anything else besides this and work :p

On another note its actually kind of funny that it's delayed almost like the forums meme'd themselves into a delay... Can't make it up

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hold up…

Doesn’t the other version have Root on the front cover?
Yep, as per Ross, a lot of other things inside the game must be changed and not just a cover. Captaincy, Animations, and other things.

Users who are viewing this thread