Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just a quick questions im sure alot of users including myself want to know will the creations like logos,teams,stadiums from Cricket 19 be able to transferred to Cricket 22? I hope this is possible as it would save so much time insteading of downloading everything again and also save alot of time recreating stadiums if there isn’t any changes to stadium creator again this year!!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Is the net challenge working properly.Since the update the score doesn't work.Also whether you play as Eng or Aus you still get the Eng logo and score set up.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a heads up for those who care, I'm probably not doing any playfaces or tutorials for some time. My technique used in Cricket 19 just doesn't work/translate here into C22. So going to need some time to work it out, or until waste does his magic. Thanks to @HBK619 for providing the template.

D

Deleted member 185125

Just seen a video online that shows Vanuatu, Italy and Qatar etc amongst the international teams. I know that they’re unlicensed but… f^*king awesome!

Resident Associate Cricket geek
Great news. Could you share link to the video? TIA.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Very close encounter as scored 181-4 in 20 ovs vs Aus, they needed 24 in 10 balls and then 3 4s via overthrow like keeper didnt stop the ball and game was shifted towards Aus.

My first win in 9th game was for sure if those 3 4s were stopped by keeper now whom to blame …

Users who are viewing this thread