Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
what was wrong with someone making a separate thread named community creations cricket 22??
The user didn't post any creations in the thread, just making a thread "post your stuff here" without actually contributing is spam. Anyone actually making academy content is free to make a new thread showing that off, and once there's enough of them, there'll be a subforum made.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone bought from shopto?

They’re telling me it’s despatched but dpd can’t find anything with the references they’ve given me
I work for a freight forwarder, if you want to let me know the references they have given you I’ll see if they look like genuine DPD ones. DPDs new tracking is also really bad with limited info, so I may be able to access a bit more from the links I have, no promises, but can give it a try if you want.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I work for a freight forwarder, if you want to let me know the references they have given you I’ll see if they look like genuine DPD ones. DPDs new tracking is also really bad with limited info, so I may be able to access a bit more from the links I have, no promises, but can give it a try if you want.
No worries, I’ve got a further update from them confirming delivery for tomorrow but thanks

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Started playing Batman Arkham Knight again and really enjoying it, to the point whereby I have the early version of 22 because I have an Xbox, but I’ve carried on playing Arkham Knight
Its a great (but flawed) game. The crunchy combat is my favourite in the series and it still looks stunning.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone bought from shopto?

They’re telling me it’s despatched but dpd can’t find anything with the references they’ve given me
Great. Just now I looked, it's £8 less.
But I am planning to get a digital version so that I can play it both on my PS4 or PS5 in different rooms without having to move the discs from one place to another. Hope that's worth it.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its a great (but flawed) game. The crunchy combat is my favourite in the series and it still looks stunning.
I hated car combat, i had finished Arkham asylum and city but couldn't get pass clunky batmobile missions..
On side note still 2 days left for US release of cricket 22..

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
As we close in on release, I'm interested to see if anyone has done anything fun/interesting/worthwhile with the last 6 or so days that would normally have been crammed with C22?

For me, I'm pretty close to polishing off Hitman 2, which I reckon would have got shelved and potentially forgotten about had the extra week not appeared. Totally worth it as well, excellent game (and free, if you picked it up on PSN the other month).

How have others passed the last week? Or has it mainly just been tears and denial?? :lol
Halo, Uncharted and some switch games. So, did a lot more.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
As we close in on release, I'm interested to see if anyone has done anything fun/interesting/worthwhile with the last 6 or so days that would normally have been crammed with C22?

For me, I'm pretty close to polishing off Hitman 2, which I reckon would have got shelved and potentially forgotten about had the extra week not appeared. Totally worth it as well, excellent game (and free, if you picked it up on PSN the other month).

How have others passed the last week? Or has it mainly just been tears and denial?? :lol
I've been replaying Pillars of Eternity, dabbled in some Endless Space 2 and Total War: Three Kingdoms.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Less than 18 hours now for the game to release in New Zealand.

The final 24 hour wait begins.

less than 24hrs in india :D

Its now less than 24 hours for the official release.
But C22 has to be the most anticipated and covered pre release for any cricket game ever.

Sometimes hate to live in New York still two days left for game

24Hrs left for cricket 22 here in the UK!!

12 and a bit hours here in Australia. My loins are ready... perhaps too much info there.

Hello Time Keepers...

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Plus there's a glitch on xbox where you can play the game 12 hours from now (midnight NZ time)
It has something to do with changing your location to New Zealand
You need to change location and zone to ur xbox user vis ms web page, when i thought earlier 5-6 yrs ago for some other reason, ms chat guy telling there is compulsion not changing again and again else that user get locked. Not sure what terms and policy now.

Users who are viewing this thread