Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait what?

Didn't get your reaction? I feel the key is reading the full comment, bugs or glitches are in every product. But, only releasing the product can help flag the bugs as the audience increases. Don't see anything wrong in it.

Side note: Happy to see some balanced opinion too on the forums today.

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Little point playing until the forward defence is fixed. Right I'm off to finish figuring out who every Associate player in the game is, 8 countries to go.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Guys please can someone help me and explain how do you guys play on pro controls for batting and not premeditate? Especially a defensive shot whetr you have to press multiple buttons and the sticks.

For example I struggle even getting a back foot shot off in time as the circle comes up too late and the time slider for it is broken :(

B

Bigby Wolf

Batting style 6 is really good

Those backfoot defensive shots looks cool for the batting 6 style.

Started a career mode with a batting 6 style.

If anyone interested can check it out.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
For those who have the gameView attachment 258582

Thank You. Without defending it was very difficult to face Starc in the Ashes, Hameed and Burns were given LBW. Now the running, overthrows, and Keeper leaving bouncers need to be fixed, these are game breaking. Otherwise, it is an excellent game, very much improvement over Cricket 19.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Guys please can someone help me and explain how do you guys play on pro controls for batting and not premeditate? Especially a defensive shot whetr you have to press multiple buttons and the sticks.

For example I struggle even getting a back foot shot off in time as the circle comes up too late and the time slider for it is broken :(
Look at the colour.. Green or red pull back yellow or blue push front.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Others correct me if I’m wrong, but sort of like real cricket, watch it from the hand.

Have the circle appear around the ball earlier if needs be, but ultimately that shows you the line and length, then you input accordingly.

May take a bit of practice but I don’t think there is any magic formula sorry.

Last edited:

gunit123

County Cricketer
I think we are too harsh towards big ant , we must give them one month to clear all those bugs then we give verdict so kindly keep report bugs and wait big ant to make it ok
Problem is a lot of the issues raised here have persisted from previous games which have been raised numerous times in the past. Makes you lose a little confidence, but as mentioned, we can only hope for the best that these can be rectified.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Problem is a lot of the issues raised here have persisted from previous games which have been raised numerous times in the past. Makes you lose a little confidence, but as mentioned, we can only hope for the best that these can be rectified.
Tbh i am still playing c19 because when i saw first gameplay video i was very much disappointed and i want other also to wait but those who already have they must keep reports bug , so people can get good cricket game

Users who are viewing this thread