Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Offside I am able to play majority of the areas, the backfoot punch/cut between cover and point is where I cant get through. Maybe its my timing too.

I wasn't able to hit a shot between cover and point. It's a repeat of DBC 17 batting at release as far as off side batting is concerned.
Have you guys reported this via ticket to Bigant?
Don't know what happened this patch, but the ball doesn't feel as heavy, kind of has that floaty feel to it like C19 was. Pace bowlers bowling had a real weight and pace to their bowling, everything seems slower and tennis ball bounce like now. I'm not one for being a nelly negative, but this patch outside of a few fixes is a major bust imo.
I created the ticket for this, I felt that too all of a sudden I was able to play the fast bowlers easier compared to yesterday after the patch.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
So i will be stuck at C19 and Pes21 for sometime.
Hey Guys After Reading The full Thread Watching The comments of All I have To say The game has Lot of Bugs right now but i think many bug have also been solved really quickly through patches We can Continue Reporting bugs to Big ant Team but we have to appreciate they have Made a Brilliant effort To Take One step forward from C19 I saw some tweets Specially from Asian guys Saying game doesn't worth the money it's full of bugs etc I Request You guys Please Don't Do that just Tell The Company About bugs you face ask them to solve rather than Criticizing them
Just Imagine: If BA decide not to make any more cricket games Then ? they are only company Making cricket game And mainy They Look for Public suggestions and put that in game Even Big companies EA and Rockstar don't Add Much things In FIFA/GTA every year But BA is trying to improve cricket games so Please appreciate them just report the bugs To them so they can remove give them your suggestions also But don't Criticize them so early I'm sure within month Game will be Without bugs
Problem is people did report all these bugs in C19 for 3 years and yet the fielding i am seeing gives me an impression that all the efforts of people reporting bug is ignored? I know there will be this notion don’t criticise and support them. We are supporting and did support for all these years but if you won’t ever criticise nobody will ever improve. If its the fifth iteration and certain things have carried for years then i think the reaction is justified. Fielding should have been drastically improved. There are good things but thats marginally good and I don’t know how this fielding can be fixed through patch which never got fixed in last 3 years.

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I understand in this day and age that games will have bugs. There are too many possibilities and variables for there not to be any.

But some of the ones in this game are just glaring. I mean they actually make the game unplayable. I understand that BA are a relatively small firm but surely someone must test the game before it goes out? It takes 2 mins to immediately see the fielding and running issues. Some other problems are perhaps more a case of coming across them by chance but they're hardly buried deep within the game when it's taken a day of customers playing to notice. It's shambolic really.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
isnt really strange that even at 4/5th iteration, they still struggling to release patch in parallel on consoles or even margin of 2-3 days ? :(
because its not BA's problem, MS and SONY have different rules to approving updates, its MS that is delayed...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
patch has reinstated the forward defence, which is progress
Yeah and apparently ball physics gone to shit :/
Nothing I was seeing if I could get the AI hitting more sixes..

and I got dispatched haha
I'm currently playing on Legend difficulty, hardest bowling vs NZ as ENG and they're smashing me all around the park :(

I got some edges that didn't carry but these guys are demolishing me

Reactions: DAP

Black328

School Cricketer
Heyy can anyone tell me when will we get to see all those created real teams , faces , ipl jerseys and all indian real faces !!

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are the ball physics downgraded in the new patch??

Users who are viewing this thread