Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else getting no balled even when the jump feedback is perfect?
At least on the classic controls, I've struggled for consistency on this front. I'm really not a fan of how they've changed the UI for classic control bowling this year at all. Typically my no balls happen when one of the inputs is red, but I'm struggling to understand why they're red sometimes. It feels like an input isn't getting registered sometimes.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Batting has become easier, not sure if it's due to the new patch or me getting used to the game.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@AnmolJ and for shorter format please?
I haven’t had the time to test sliders for shorter formats
Have you tested these?

It seems like sliders work sometimes and sometimes they don’t, has anyone else experienced this?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The crowd and environmental sounds are so shallow and samey. Worse than any of the games.

This is SUCH a shoddy effort all round.
Post automatically merged:

And the colours and lighting and everything... every other game I’ve played on ps5 you KNOW you’re playing next gen. this looks like DBC17.

genuinely a piss take they released this

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@WealeyH I lowered the pitch bonce to 30 for the new ODI I started (Standard Pitch, Hard, Perth) and it does feel more realistic in terms of where the ball goes and CPU shots but I want to know does this affect the follow through of the ball to the keeper and nicks? I hate this about BA games in general when you have someone bowling 90mph but it bounces 3x before getting to the keeps. In my current match I've had numerous edges but all very weak and bouncing to the keeper or through the slips, is this due to the bounce?

doranto

Club Cricketer
I haven’t had the time to test sliders for shorter formats
Have you tested these?

It seems like sliders work sometimes and sometimes they don’t, has anyone else experienced this?
will surely and let you know, it's been 3 days spending time with "Delta's" now.

USA

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The crowd and environmental sounds are so shallow and samey. Worse than any of the games.

This is SUCH a shoddy effort all round.
Post automatically merged:

And the colours and lighting and everything... every other game I’ve played on ps5 you KNOW you’re playing next gen. this looks like DBC17.

genuinely a piss take they released this
Spot on. Very disappointing from BA. I never post on this forum. But this has forced me to. BA has my money this time. But never again. This coming from a person who has owned every version of cricket games to ever come out.

Once I downloaded, I played for 10 minutes and turned it off. Have not bothered to go back. This is as shoddy a job as anything. I am sure they were fully aware of the state of the game during release. This should not have gone out the way it was on day 1. Though I am sure they were obligated, you want the goodwill of your customers not the ill will that they now have.

I am sure BA will set right a lot of these issues. But I do not think even after their patches this will be a truly next gen game.

I will be playing the game after all the patches come through. But it is unlikely that I will buy future BA cricket iterations on or before day 1.

NRLHalfback02

School Cricketer
Just playing around and I see if you max out the gamma it improves the player models. It seems it only effects player models. PS5

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I concur, I went ahead and bought ultimate dlc for cricket 19, after trying cricket 22.but wierd thing is cpl team faces are not correct for some reason..

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I tested AI in couple of t20 games with Legend/100 SR/100 BQ/100RR/50 W, along with same but Pro. What i found difference AI got more run outs in first one in order to take doubles or threes where as more challenging with Pro

Users who are viewing this thread