Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The crowd and environmental sounds are so shallow and samey. Worse than any of the games.

This is SUCH a shoddy effort all round.
Post automatically merged:

And the colours and lighting and everything... every other game I’ve played on ps5 you KNOW you’re playing next gen. this looks like DBC17.

genuinely a piss take they released this
I agree with you, I have a high end PC and I believe I am having this weird bug where I am unable to see playfaces the game does not download or load them for me at all, sent multiple support tickets to BA even asked on this thread if anyone else had the issue and no response, I tried to do reinstall multiple times, I failed to get rid of the steam cloud data for this game, I was able to get rid of cloud data for C19 without any hassle but this game is just getting on my nerves now. I only play for academy and stuff and if that part doesnt work there is no point, I am way over the refund deadline too so I guess wasted money. So pissed right now

Hasan

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
currently that is unavailable with the game. It’s a big with the ball marker display time. It’s not in todays patches but Big Ant are aware of the issue and will look to rectify soon. For the time being look at the ball marker batting tutorial and that will help you learn how to know the balls line as well as the length.
Thank you!

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone help me with editing AI team's batting lineup?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
For some reason academy downloads aren't reporting for me. I tried replace all and then just replace for India.. neither worked. Anyone else facing the same issue? Also I don't see get best, is that option available in cricket 22?
I'm on xbox one.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
For some reason academy downloads aren't reporting for me. I tried replace all and then just replace for India.. neither worked. Anyone else facing the same issue? Also I don't see get best, is that option available in cricket 22?
I'm on xbox one.
I think overall Xbox version has some issue with Academy. I go to Academy, I am back to Xbox home screen. It just keeps crashing. Ross mentioned the Xbox patch is TBA since its not yet approved by Microsoft. He hopes the patch might at minimum be released on 7th December.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I think overall Xbox version has some issue with Academy. I go to Academy, I am back to Xbox home screen. It just keeps crashing. Ross mentioned the Xbox patch is TBA since its not yet approved by Microsoft. He hopes the patch might at minimum be released on 7th December.
Oh ok. Thanks so much for the info. I was under the impression that day 1 patch is already applied. I guess I'll just wait then. Big Ant really need to pull up their socks..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Oh ok. Thanks so much for the info. I was under the impression that day 1 patch is already applied. I guess I'll just wait then. Big Ant really need to pull up their socks..
This is with the Day 1 patch.

s0074845

Club Captain
I thought someone mentioned academy was down in ps4as well or not working yesterday

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Sorry if it's been mentioned but is there no animation or shot direction for offside square of the wicket? At first I thought I'm not flicking the stick the right way but I'm literally doing a front foot shot and flicking the stick at 9am (for a right hander) and it just plays the cover drive animation and shot direction, reminds me of Cricket 2005/07 pre patches and it's quite frustrating...(I'm on PC for reference playing ODI match)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Sorry if it's been mentioned but is there no animation or shot direction for offside square of the wicket? At first I thought I'm not flicking the stick the right way but I'm literally doing a front foot shot and flicking the stick at 9am (for a right hander) and it just plays the cover drive animation and shot direction, reminds me of Cricket 2005/07 pre patches and it's quite frustrating...(I'm on PC for reference playing ODI match)
I felt same, I am using Batting style 5, I don't know it happens in this style or in every style...

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans

Harigoks

County Cricketer
To figure this out... I played a 5-5 match and all I did was driving the ball to cover. Except spinners, all the ball went to fielders and when I played the shot flicking the stick to 9am it went to mid off just normal cover drive. Have raised a ticket and got a response that it's being looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread