Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

jatt2009

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Anyone know how do I select a team in competition mode to play with ?. Or do I have to manually simulate other team match ?.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I am on PS4 and have just added this to the bug description thread.

In the custom match difficulties menu, all the descriptions of all modifications have been obscured at the bottom of the page, partly due to colour (white on white) and placement.

My concern is that this bug is potentially tied to some other bugs in relation to the correct in-game application of specific custom difficulty modifications.

In my opinion, it could be that when users are making adjustments to in-game physics, if there are other bugs alongside this menu one, related to the appropriate scaling up and scaling down of modifications, then this could create a huge variance in the outcomes experienced by different users. Users may not be getting the result of their inputted selections for one.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know how do I select a team in competition mode to play with ?. Or do I have to manually simulate other team match ?.
BA has trimmed off this feature to play as team or player in this iteration or so far no confirmation if they will add via patch or not

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol as an Xbox user I hate that your probably right, I hate that your probably right :( . That’s my only regret when it comes to owning an Xbox, patches take forever. I previously owned a ps2 & 3, skipped the ps4 and brought an Xbox one s since it was cheap and then got a One X from eb for cheap and then traded that for a Series X. Love the console however guessing it’s almost time to head back to PlayStation just for Big Ant cricket games :p
they are brand ambassadors of PS in disguise :spy

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Might need some help. There are few shots that I cannot even replicate... The fine late cut towards first slip to just punch or soft touch to 3rd man squarer... I do see that AI plays a lot of them but when I try to do that, keeper catches or my farcry for shots being replaced by some other shots such as cover drive that goes to mid off? Can anyone help on how do I play those shots? I really like the animations though
best sol to confirm if shot exist then do play in full easy mode and try to trigger same shot

s0074845

Club Captain
Another ps5 patch coming out tonight looks like. Hopefully it has some fixes

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
This is nitpicking but I hope they'd fine tune edges to make them a bit real. I sometimes get edges that are from a defense or something and they just dribble a few ft from the bat or go in some physically impossible direction.

Just on a positive note, I think bowling is quite fun I really feel the pressure trying to restrict the batsmen and also at times am shitting it because they're 90 odd for 0 but then get wickets. Unfortunately I still get at a stupid run out per game but wtv. I'll be uploading some videos and they really do make the game look awesome

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Why my 2nd D/N Adelaide Test starts at 3.15 PM all day ? NO rain around. ?
ANyone else facing that issue ?

Users who are viewing this thread