Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Playing a 4 match test series AUS vs IND on Veteran difficulty. AI run rate changed in sliders from 15 to 10 and then to 0.

India still going at 5.36 rpo after 14 overs 75/0 Agarwal 37(41)* Shaw 38(43)*

Constant fielding changes but nothing is stopping them for playing like they‘re in a ODI.

Anyone able to shine some light on my situation? Im trying to enjoy the game but this is really ruining my experience. AI sliders have been like this since I downloaded the game. Playing on Ps5 version 1.000.012

Idk how it works on PS4/PS5 but I know for sure in previous patches and maybe now too some sliders only work when you start a new match. Because I have my slider set to 20 in ODI matches and they score around 4 an over.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow…. breaking news, let me check mine ….

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not at the moment.. but it’s looking like you probably should.. annoyingly..

I’m hopeful pitches will still be looked at
Post automatically merged:

I agree… and it’s playable.. BUT the frustration comes from 3 games with the same issues and no progression. So the negativity is genuine.. it’s hard to be massively positive or not point out the obvious when the gameplay is potentially worse/same as the game that came out 2 years prior…
I would say the AI aren’t quite as inept against spin in c22 as in c19 (and they’re still overall worse v spin than seam) and this is tbh the only gameplay improvement I can see.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Excellent data @Nithin Antony - were all seeing the ball turn on green decks way more than it should - spin bowling revs at 22 in the sheet, perhaps this needs slashing right down, maybe 10 @Rumple43 ?
As Warney always said if it seams it spins… I think big spin on a green top is fine the question is why doesn’t it seam and get edges?

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
As Warney always said if it seams it spins… I think big spin on a green top is fine the question is why doesn’t it seam and get edges?
True comment. Finally just seen an edge, a Mark Wood 95mph snorter into Shai Hopes rib cage on a hard deck in the Caribbean and it flew to Root at second slip, who i had, with the keeper, set to go back more.

They do exist, its just we dont see them often enough, too many inside edge rockets square at the moment.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Academy still borked on xbox. Crashes on searches and downloading teams doesn't bring players with it.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If they fix this I will accept almost anything else. That one handed lunge animation shouldn’t even exist but it’s probably the most played fielding animation in the game.
I saw one on @passwordistaco's stream yesterday where the keeper lunged and tapped it up to his other hand. I thought of you @blockerdave :lol

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone know if the xbox patch is released in US?

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Playing a 4 match test series AUS vs IND on Veteran difficulty. AI run rate changed in sliders from 15 to 10 and then to 0.

India still going at 5.36 rpo after 14 overs 75/0 Agarwal 37(41)* Shaw 38(43)*

Constant fielding changes but nothing is stopping them for playing like they‘re in a ODI.

Anyone able to shine some light on my situation? Im trying to enjoy the game but this is really ruining my experience. AI sliders have been like this since I downloaded the game. Playing on Ps5 version 1.000.012
Check if the run rate drops after the first wicket. Shaw is a brute batsman and agarwal is brute or one below. So they will score at fats rate. When Pujara comes in and if he scores at same pace then it's an issue.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Academy still borked on xbox. Crashes on searches and downloading teams doesn't bring players with it.
i have already reported at big ant support, alternatively u can use replace with best.

Users who are viewing this thread