Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Apparently Qatar can score 394 vs England in @Silly Point 's match.

The audio is currently in a horrendous state. Feels like only Bert and his dog are in attendance at a packed out MCG at times!
Yeah the sound isn’t perfect. Not hearing the usual background entrance music when the players walk out, the crowd sounds can be dull and also not hearing players appealing for a wicket, well at least for me currently on Xbox Series X isn’t helping with the overall experience unfortunately.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah the sound isn’t perfect. Not hearing the usual background entrance music when the players walk out, the crowd sounds can be dull and also not hearing players appealing for a wicket, well at least for me currently on Xbox Series X isn’t helping with the overall experience unfortunately.
Same for me on PS4. I am sure this has been reported as a bug. If not, I am happy to list it.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Hi all,

Just want to know if Bigant are still looking through the bugs list thread? I am sure they are, but just want to make sure in case I need to go through their ticketing process on their website to list some bugs. Thanks for your help.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Last edited:

wav

School Cricketer
Seriously over the tracer bullet edges that go at 5000km/hr.
The bat pads to spinners where it always goes down onto their shoe and up to bat pad.
The AI bowling line.
The AI field sets.
The AI 5 dot ball than 4 on the 6th ball.
Resulting in the must score at a certain run rate per over no matter how well or how poor you bowl.

wav

School Cricketer
Can't believe I forgot the tail batting better than the top order all the time.

wav

School Cricketer
The AI bowling line
The AI fields
and the dot balls than 4 as well as the pre programmed run rate have all been issues for multiple games now, you'd think they would of been fixed, but no.
Post automatically merged:

and the most annoying thing, after all these cricket games, they still can't get pitches playing like they should.
spin takes more wickets apparently on green pitches. go figure.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Thanks buddy that really good find... It really helps until aggressive offside is fixed properly... I recommend everyone try this shots...
I think that combination is actually over powered. If we don't use that in moderation gameplay experience will be ruined

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone on here with the Xbox version of the game having trouble downloading teams from the academy? I’ve tried downloading teams from @wasteyouryouth and it will download the logos and player kits but the players won’t change.
I`m on the Series X and have exactly the same problem.

Nashefc

School Cricketer
Hi guys. New to the game on Xbox. Few bugs here and there. The one that’s annoying me the most for me is on my career in the English domestic season the kit is the one day kit. But the AI is the correct kit! Is this happening to anyone else? If so is there anyway to change it before the match starts?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi guys. New to the game on Xbox. Few bugs here and there. The one that’s annoying me the most for me is on my career in the English domestic season the kit is the one day kit. But the AI is the correct kit! Is this happening to anyone else? If so is there anyway to change it before the match starts?
is this on a downloaded team? go to team management and set the default kits for match formats.

Nigel Jones

School Cricketer
The graphics is definitely better. But I also noticed that I have fewer crashes on PS5 than I used to have on PS4, also noticeably lesser visual bugs, like fewer instances of disappearing balls, out of place torso etc.
Thanks..one thing I have noticed is that I cant continue with the Ashes on PS5..ill have to start again..I thought I could just transfer my saves and continue

Users who are viewing this thread