Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
What Ross meant was “medium “ pitches not the standard pitch. On all medium pitch hardness types ( apart from grassy ) the ball was bouncing too much like a tennis ball. That meant full green length balls and shorter yellow length bowls would bounce over the stumps limiting LBW & bowled opportunities. It’s better balanced on all the dry and dusty pitch variants but the issue now is that medium hardness and grassy pitches that already had the right amount of bounce is probably bouncing a touch too low now like a soft pitch.
This sounds about right. It was a grassy, medium pitch that I was using. I was fine with it how it was tbh, a couple of ticks off the pitch bounce slider would have been fine with what I was using, now I probably need to add about 15 ticks more.

Saying that, overall it may help with the shockingly low spin bounce.....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What Ross meant was “medium “ pitches not the standard pitch. On all medium pitch hardness types ( apart from grassy ) the ball was bouncing too much like a tennis ball. That meant full green length balls and shorter yellow length bowls would bounce over the stumps limiting LBW & bowled opportunities. It’s better balanced on all the dry and dusty pitch variants but the issue now is that medium hardness and grassy pitches that already had the right amount of bounce is probably bouncing a touch too low now like a soft pitch.

Not sure about that to be honest haha!

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer
Let me spoil the game for you. After the last patch..

Get a forward short leg and ball ins wingers at the AI . It will not make more then 100..

At present bowling against England as Afghanistan and they are 20 for 4 in 9 overs . Difficultly level legend..

Weldon BA

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Word of warning to finish career matches - After new patch on PS4 , nice new feature, exited career mode to check something on academy , went to try to go back to load in progress career game , get error message saying can’t find saved file and takes you back to career hub and to the start of the match which was originally in progress, makes career mode somewhat unplayable if you can’t load in progress game , have raised a ticket

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a run out like this
Makes three of us. But I believe the game has improved a lot. Fps in night games has improved for me except in user created stadiums. Hopefully they will fix that too. Would have loved more if they fixed the straight drive. Overall a good update in my POV.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Let me spoil the game for you. After the last patch..

Get a forward short leg and ball ins wingers at the AI . It will not make more then 100..

At present bowling against England as Afghanistan and they are 20 for 4 in 9 overs . Difficultly level legend..

Weldon BA

England 20-4, that sounds quite accurate !

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
When using the stadium editor you see spectators buried up to their waist in the ground. Does anyone test the patches? They have gone through five versions since 2014 and it is bigger mess than ever.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think cricket 22 have cost alot to BA then benefit ,again & again they are fixing bugs which give rise to new bugs and therefore more cost and reduction in profit earned by BA.

Don't know how will be there response to another cricket game in future

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I do wonder if they even have a copy of their own game, such is the depth of their QA...

Users who are viewing this thread