Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

dazzer269

School Cricketer
Must say that in 8K resolution on an RTX 3090 it impresses greatly if your settings are spot on, definitely need to ensure you change the brightness and contrast otherwise its all washed out.

Especially at Lords in Test mode clear sky day, the time of day movement of the Sun angle and the shadows reacting accordingly seemingly every 10 mins or so, look quite stunning at times, especially at the time of day when the over driven camera changes ends and the shadows that were also showing to an extent on the players, is replaced with a bright whiteness on the players where they are directly facing the Sun.

Very lifelike at times and I can see some ray tracing in this.

That's a big uplift on C19.

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
Any new toys to play with in stadium creator? I guess they would have said in the notes if there were but you never know....

Abcd9994

Club Captain
Is the back foot square drive & cut fixed?
I feel that particular issue is still there... But I like this patch... Graphics feels better, and I'm not sure but batting feels a bit different, feels better somehow but I'm not sure if it's just in my head...

sashu_91

County Cricketer
I feel that particular issue is still there... But I like this patch... Graphics feels better, and I'm not sure but batting feels a bit different, feels better somehow but I'm not sure if it's just in my head...
I think this issue is there to stay, game breaking ugly late cut shots getting triggered for six, that goes over point lol, game is a joke at times

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Wow. Such postive notes after sometime... But is the new patch version is 1.0.0022 in PS5?

Users who are viewing this thread