Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm, those patch notes aren't as meaty as I was hoping for a weekly patch. I would have thought fireworks would be considered a 'general stability improvement.' I'll give it a play friday night anyway.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Fireworks? are they going to destroy the framerates as well I wonder?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
No mention of wicket-keepers, worryingly, though they may have been lumped into another section perhaps.

If anyone sees them catch something, or more accurately, not drop a load of stuff after a lightning fast catch mini game, do let me know with an update. I doubt I'll get on much over the next few days is all.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
No mention of wicket-keepers, worryingly, though they may have been lumped into another section perhaps.

If anyone sees them catch something, or more accurately, not drop a load of stuff after a lightning fast catch mini game, do let me know with an update. I doubt I'll get on much over the next few days is all.
Same here been waiting for WK sorting out. Pain having to set them back every innings to make sure they catch edges etc

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
No fielding improvements specially useless forward diving ….

Looks like LITTLE TIMMY wants better fireworks etc

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Can you take wickets with pace bowlers in Test mode before the AI hits 400 plus runs in two days? Bowling just hasn't been fun.It just seems like they give you wicket because they feel sorry for you and not because of good patient bowling.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Can they also provide option to edit jerseys numbers of license teams also? Because whenever we add a new player to the licensed squad we are unable to give him his international jersey number
They should implement number selection in the team editor not the player editor

Sepulchasm

Club Cricketer
I'd rather have a weekly patch with some cosmetic things thrown in (which could well be being looked at by a different team to the rest) that don't affect gameplay negatively, than fielding / wicket keeper fixes that may not have had time to be throughly resolved and or tested before the deadline for the patch.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Grateful to BA for not making us testers after the latest patch. There isn't anything worth testing in this patch. Hope the fireworks have good contrast and colour

FaizanN

Club Captain
Can you take wickets with pace bowlers in Test mode before the AI hits 400 plus runs in two days? Bowling just hasn't been fun.It just seems like they give you wicket because they feel sorry for you and not because of good patient bowling.
Just played a t20 with new patch scored 180 …AI chased it down without loosing a wicket…SMH

FaizanN

Club Captain
That is possible in player identity in the creator. If there is a commentary name, then the announcer will say it, if not then it won't say it
Commentary names are surnames…I am talking about full name which stadium announcer calls in the background whenever a licensed player walk out to bat or start his over
Post automatically merged:

They should implement number selection in the team editor not the player editor
Exactly that’s what I said earlier…jersey numbers should be team based…not player based

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd rather have a weekly patch with some cosmetic things thrown in (which could well be being looked at by a different team to the rest) that don't affect gameplay negatively, than fielding / wicket keeper fixes that may not have had time to be throughly resolved and or tested before the deadline for the patch.
Well they brought in the fielding and keeping issues a couple of patches back. In my opinion they should have fixed it with a hotfix or something

Users who are viewing this thread