Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

cricboi

Club Captain
I've been having some great test matches lately. Turning off the bowling marker and just getting half a second to know the length has really made batting more enjoyable. I even feel like the AI fielders are a bit better, although it's still annoying how you can consistently hit straight drives without the AI adapting their line or fields.
The new issue I'm trying to fix is that the AI almost always collapses after a strong first or second wicket stand. I don't think they've scored over 200 against me in months. I turned down wicket chance quite a bit but they still always collapse like Australia in Delhi. Don't get me wrong, I love when I have a dominating bowling performance, but facing some more big partnerships would be nice.

As for the DLC, it would be great if there was some type of "Season" or "GM" mode where you get to control a national team. pick players, train and then play yearly schedules. I know I can do this in Tour mode to a certain extent but it feels a bit shoddy and doesn't have the same feel as other GM/Franchise modes that most other sports game offer.

PJ13

Club Cricketer
Not sure what forum to post this in so if this is wrong, feel free to correct me. Just wondering why I can’t edit the bowling speeds of most players. So many are incorrect but I can’t edit them. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

noys390

Club Cricketer
Not sure what forum to post this in so if this is wrong, feel free to correct me. Just wondering why I can’t edit the bowling speeds of most players. So many are incorrect but I can’t edit them. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
You cannot edit the bowling speed from skill tab for most players. This bug has been there from the beginning and BAnt has vowed Not to fix it.

PJ13

Club Cricketer
You cannot edit the bowling speed from skill tab for most players. This bug has been there from the beginning and BAnt has vowed Not to fix it.
Oh, okay then. I didn’t realise it had been a thing for that long. Pretty poor of them not to fix it if that’s the case.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Switch them from bowler to bowling all-rounder and without swooping into the abilities section, go to the place where you can edit the speed and you can do so. Switch back to bowler once done. For some reason it’s impossible to edit the proficiencies of wicket-keepers and bowlers, seems to be hardcoded.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Switch them from bowler to bowling all-rounder and without swooping into the abilities section, go to the place where you can edit the speed and you can do so. Switch back to bowler once done. For some reason it’s impossible to edit the proficiencies of wicket-keepers and bowlers, seems to be hardcoded.
Yep, this is what you have to do to change bowler proficiencies.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I think you left a bowler as a bowling all-rounder after editing him too, can’t remember who it was. :D
Rabada? Playing star career and He scored 31* last night in a ODI and won his side against my IND side lead by KLR..

noys390

Club Cricketer
Maybe because of this workaround, the actual bug would never get fixed. This workaround would not work in case of licensed player.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
ANyone have good AI values for ODI? Just looking for that sweet spot like with test matches. Currently there are way too many edges that just flies to the boundaries. @WealeyH have good values for test matches.

Users who are viewing this thread