Cricket 24: Academy Logo Creations and Bat Discussion in General

Welcome to this thread on Planet Cricket, Cricket 24: Academy Creations and Bat Discussions! As a passionate bat geek, I've created this space for everyone who shares a fascination with cricket bats and cricket gear. Here, we'll dive into the nuances of Cricket 24 Academy Creations (Bats), discuss the latest cricket bat innovations from leading cricketing brands, or even exchange tips on selecting the perfect bat for your playing style. All in all, let's have a blast!

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Great start there!! If you are taking requests can you make few SS TON bats?

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Great start there!! If you are taking requests can you make few SS TON bats?
Do you mean the TON or the SS ones? Because of it's SS, you can make SS bats from existing logos in the academy. When it comes to TON bats, all of them are already available in game

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Do you mean the TON or the SS ones? Because of it's SS, you can make SS bats from existing logos in the academy. When it comes to TON bats, all of them are already available in game
I mean the Ton but with clean logo and the willow texture you and Salman is using..

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Really good, but as a fellow bat geek, doesn't he have the classic version not icon.
I know! But, the thing is, I made this bat with two logos in the front. One with the ring and the other with all the SG logos and Typography. I lost the second part, so I had to make do with what I had in the academy. I'm sorry! I will update it whenever possible.

Notreve

School Cricketer
I know! But, the thing is, I made this bat with two logos in the front. One with the ring and the other with all the SG logos and Typography. I lost the second part, so I had to make do with what I had in the academy. I'm sorry! I will update it whenever possible.
No problem really. Will still download and rate 5 stars. Glad newer bats are still being made. !

Users who are viewing this thread