Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's not the release of Xbox that is an issue, it's the release of patches that got messed up previous time..

Harigoks

County Cricketer
If they release a C22 with more polish and fix the fielding I'm happy. The core batting and bowling mechanics are good.
No, that should not be it. They need to use the game engine of C22, but it needs to be 2 times better coz BAS made C22 during lockdown but this should not be an excuse for C24. If it's as same as C22, then it should be priced less.

That is why a preview of the game is very important before releasing a game. You pay a huge sum for it and when it isn't meeting the expectation it's a let down for one.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That is why a preview of the game is very important before releasing a game. You pay a huge sum for it and when it isn't meeting the expectation it's a let down for one.
This is the thing I was talking about whether the initial sales is a big deal with gaming because our thoughts are always like I need to get this Day 1 and you expect the game to be shown to make you buy the game but in reality you can simply wait for the game to release, check out videos , gameplay, streams, reviews and take your time to purchase the game after deciding whether it's worth your money.. Take a week, a month, few months after release.. No one is forced to purchase it on release but we all have this feel that if you don't purchase it day 1 you are missing out on something..

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
This is the thing I was talking about whether the initial sales is a big deal with gaming because our thoughts are always like I need to get this Day 1 and you expect the game to be shown to make you buy the game but in reality you can simply wait for the game to release, check out videos , gameplay, streams, reviews and take your time to purchase the game after deciding whether it's worth your money.. Take a week, a month, few months after release.. No one is forced to purchase it on release but we all have this feel that if you don't purchase it day 1 you are missing out on something..
I'm not reposting yet another one of my posts or Waste will ban me, but this... :up:

See what the game looks like in November.

Anyone buying Day 1 and getting burned by being forced to user test until the game is in decent shape only has themselves to blame.

Users who are viewing this thread