Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Sams accross all the platforms I believe. The ball doesn't turn at all. Not even a slightest of turn if you will
Can anyone confirm on PS5 if spinners are OP and AI can't play them? Or is it just related to Xbox version?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Sams accross all the platforms I believe. The ball doesn't turn at all. Not even a slightest of turn if you will
I can turn it big and getting wicket every over. Are you on PS5? Are you implying that spinners are crap and useless in PS5 version? It's a pole opposite in xbox version.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
BTW to alert you guys , the game crashes if you use some specific downloaded players from C22 creations from academy , Not all the players but so far I have found that 2 players from my created team in C22 were responsible for the crashing every time wicket fall and if it's their turn to come in for bat the game crashes so I replace them and the game didn't crash after that. So I concluded that not all C22 academy players are compatible in C24. The reason for the incompatibility I didn't found yet ,

Also if you use C22 player with Rashid Khan bowling animation in C24 it results in weird funny looking new animation as if the bowling action is hybrid between Paul Adams and Rashid Khan.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
BTW to alert you guys , the game crashes if you use some specific downloaded players from C22 creations from academy , Not all the players but so far I have found that 2 players from my created team in C22 were responsible for the crashing every time wicket fall and if it's their turn to come in for bat the game crashes so I replace them and the game didn't crash after that. So I concluded that not all C22 academy players are compatible in C24. The reason for the incompatibility I didn't found yet ,
Naming the players might help

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I can turn it big and getting wicket every over. Are you on PS5? Are you implying that spinners are crap and useless in PS5 version? It's a pole opposite in xbox version.
Not turning on pc
I guess it is seaming for spinner in pc

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Naming the players might help
It was from my custom teams which I created for C22. No point in name them as I don't think anybody else going to download them but yea for checking purpose just these two players were GILMRIST and AUSTERED , search redred34x as usertag alongside there names.
Post automatically merged:

Not turning on pc

I guess it is seaming for spinner in pc
Are you getting ton of wickets with spinners or not?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It was from my custom teams which I created for C22. No point in name them as I don't think anybody else going to download them but yea for checking purpose just these two players were GILMRIST and AUSTERED , search redred34x as usertag alongside there names.
Post automatically merged:

Are you getting ton of wickets with spinners or not?
If they're custom players you've made, you try creating new versions then copy appearance from your old versions and trying again to play with them.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If they're custom players you've made, you try creating new versions then copy appearance from your old versions and trying again to play with them.
I have created new versions of them and the game didn't crash after that. Didn't copy the appearance though. might try tonight and see if the game crashes.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
The developers of this game should hang their heads in shame for not being able to fix simple bugs for 4 years like over powered Spinners and bootpad catches.Anybody with self respect would quit.

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had an hour it.Enjoying the game so far on steam .Have just played some big bash and started an ashes series. Fielding is certainly better and overall game feels more snappier .Crowd full at ashes less so at big bash.Definitely some better animations and edges are carrying.
As for licensed teams and players not being able to be used in other areas of the game that is more likely a stipulation of the teams rather than ba locking them down deliberately. Of course there are bits that are similar to Cricket 22 but imo there is enough there to justify a new game.Its £40 cost of a decent meal or a few pints Probably my best day one experience with a big ant game.
Are you Ross?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
The developers of this game should hang their heads in shame for not being able to fix simple bugs for 4 years like over powered Spinners and bootpad catches.Anybody with self respect would quit.
That is strong words... avoid such sentences here...

Users who are viewing this thread