Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Also we forget the AI would launch the last ball go at 5's upper cut for six off half volleys...

IMG_1105.png

Did notice the depth of first slip though

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ball friction at 80 is too high .Max i would go is 55.Reduce pitch friction and swing by increments of 3 and see if it makes a diff.I remember increasing good input edges lead to some infield catches and keep miss input @ 50 and miss ability influence @50

So changing batting difficulty actually affects how the AI plays? I am specifically talking about how the AI gets out, or doesn't get out.

I've had nothing, but happy to tweak the values.

Last edited:

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
This is Cricket 19 player models at their max
View attachment 285502View attachment 285504
This is Cricket 24 player models at their max
View attachment 285505View attachment 285506
I still reckon your kit bag idea is still one I hope BA would consider in the future. On top of that, I'm curious, what tools/options would you like to be added in the academy? We appreciate the top class creations you and some of the other guys have been coming up with, but what would you like to see added to take it to the next level?

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
IMG_7164.pngHas anyone actually seen the highlighted in their game yet? I have started the 3rd ashes test and have not seen anything relating to this. Whilst I don’t care for this sort of thing, having it as the first selling dot point on all the offical store pages and not having it in game is false advertising and needs to be patched in or removed from the store page.

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 285511Has anyone actually seen the highlighted in their game yet? I have started the 3rd ashes test and have not seen anything relating to this. Whilst I don’t care for this sort of thing, having it as the first selling dot point on all the offical store pages and not having it in game is false advertising and needs to be patched in or removed from the store page.
nothing in the description has come to fruition tbh.... all lies so far and its very dissapointing comnsidering i actually believed them at first

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just look at this

Two catches at 1st slip. Visual pitch wear. AI playing shots. A bat-boot though....
Licensed stadium with actual, real pitch sponsors? (Why aren't they in C24 btw? wtf is that all about??)

Is this game better than C24?
in summary, miles better than 22 in any case (cannot comment on 24 myself but sounds 2 steps back)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam patch out

• Improved overthrows
  • Improved fielding sidesteps
  • Improved fielding online
  • Improved stumps physics
  • Corrected bowling look-around
  • Corrected pitch wear at end of day
  • Corrected No Ball detection
  • Improved Stability

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I never seen any of other cricket games (except ashes 13) shot animations looks so bad even top order batting looks like a tailender ( even tailender in real life shots looks good) back foot or front foot non of the shots looks crisp or want to watch them on replays it's been almost 10 years and buggy ants can't even learn basics

jmarcf

Club Captain
You mocked him for saying Spider-Man was quality and you haven't even played it.

Spider-Man the game whether you like Spider-Man or not is exceptional.
Different strokes...I didn't like Elder Rings yet people raved on about. I thought Skyrim was better

Users who are viewing this thread