Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Nice one for testing. I'm quite bored with it and am playing something else for a while
Post automatically merged:

Close catchers are a major part of the game at test level. You shouldn't just need to get rid of them.

I'd also say I get so many catches smashed straight into the keeper's gloves that it wouldn't make a huge amount of difference.
Totally agree. I would love a few genuine bat pad catches, but they were just so frequent and definitely not genuine (bat on to boot) that it just ruined it for me, so I decided getting rid of them was the way to go

mikeyd204

School Cricketer
Close catchers are a killer. I stopped having them during 19 and have done ever since. I felt that this way I will at least ‘earn’ my wickets with spin.

Still get the odd annoying one which the keeper takes, but I do find it odd how people are like ‘spin is broke, you get so many wickets, just look at this video’ and then they have silly mid on, silly mid off, short leg etc.

It’s like come on, give it a chance. I even seen a comment the other day about how someone had got 2 bat pad catches in an ODI - why do you have a man in at bat pad in an ODI??
Ahh good... glad I raised that ticket asking them to fix this before the game was released and it wasn't looked at.

@Slug1793 so they're still doing that stupid thing where they run from one side of the batting pitch to the other in like 2 steps?

moon89

School Cricketer
Well my career player can now turn the ball a lot with the new patch. I didn't have such issues before as my player wasn't that good but I just took 5 wickets for 10 in a 50 over game off 8 overs.

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
That’s more like it. The game we know and love returns
I'd like a bit more than 1 random innings before we lose all hope. My career batsman in C22 took 5/9 off 4 overs in a T20I. The other 412 overs I've bowled have garnered a total of 4 wickets at 7.9RPO. And I'm damn fine with that. I'm a WK FFS.

Kart7

School Cricketer
View attachment 285544
Can anyone help me with this? I am not getting the logos of the team when I am trying to download from community
Majority of the teams in the Academy that have been uploaded seem to have the Big Ant logo, and such teams then do not have the actual kits.

The creator seems to have uploaded the correct uniforms etc, but they seem to get transformed into plain kits in the C24 academy and then does not become useful to download and use.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys can we make custome dificulty for online games ??

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd like a bit more than 1 random innings before we lose all hope. My career batsman in C22 took 5/9 off 4 overs in a T20I. The other 412 overs I've bowled have garnered a total of 4 wickets at 7.9RPO. And I'm damn fine with that. I'm a WK FFS.

I get a wicket every two overs almost without fail on spin at Hardest, while seamers bowl normally. Interspersed with the odd four over spell where they don't take a wicket. Probably a 300-400 over sample size in the last few weeks.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Why can't we have separate sliders for wicket chances for spin and pace? will solve this issue once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread