Cricket 24 - General Discussion

tsn1499

School Cricketer
Any news on the Xbox patch? Wouldn't mind actually being able to play the game i paid for soon :crylaugh:
Is there no option for Xbox users to ask for a refund? Baffling to me that xbox users aren't just getting a refund and waiting to buy the game again at a later date when the game is actually playable if they could get a refund rn.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there no option for Xbox users to ask for a refund? Baffling to me that xbox users aren't just getting a refund and waiting to buy the game again at a later date when the game is actually playable if they could get a refund rn.
As an XBox user who has got a refund, either you have played the game less then 2 hours and game has glaring issues or has been less then 30 days.

With so many complaining, I shared links to twitter and this forum. Perhaps the patch is delayed because of it lol!

duberryboy1

Club Captain
Does anyone else feel that the AI just doesn't respect good line and length pace bowling in BigAnts games? I don't really understand the logic behind how you take wickets on this game. it sometimes feels completely random. They may play and miss or edge, but the edges fly for 4 or 6. I have had this issue with all BigAnt games tbh. It is also very telling that the tutorial doesn't actually tell you how to take wickets. It feels like they don't even know how good bowling works in their own game.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone else feel that the AI just doesn't respect good line and length pace bowling in BigAnts games? I don't really understand the logic behind how you take wickets on this game. it sometimes feels completely random. They may play and miss or edge, but the edges fly for 4 or 6. I have had this issue with all BigAnt games tbh. It is also very telling that the tutorial doesn't actually tell you how to take wickets. It feels like they don't even know how good bowling works in their own game.
Bring a spinner on Boi

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Preferring it to the current build of C24, even if I have to downscale my settings, a lot.

I wonder when game developers totally lost the ability to release AAA titles though. What a dumpster fire.

I’m surprised you ended up getting it despite the overwhelming negative response before the release.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Dear @JNT BA I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being an Xbox user!

You released a game unfinished and not fit for purpose 20 days ago, now why was that ?

Xbox users paid £50 for for it and are still stuck on day 1 release with no sign of the suffering ending ?

Do you hear the screams at night of the Xbox users ? Do you ?

So I am not sure how well I should wish you but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun. Tata, J

Attachments

• IMG_2405.gif
    IMG_2405.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
If BA can address wicket keepers, close fielders and the AI changing fields every 2 balls, I reckon test match batting gameplay is pretty darn good.

Playing last night post patch and I found batting much more difficult. West Indies had me in all sorts of bother. Warrican was getting plenty of drift and spin nibbling out 3 of my top 6 and the quicks bowled to their fields to restrict runs.

Lovely wicket where they pushed point back leaving a massive gap and I naively played a square drive and nicked off to 3rd slip.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dear @JNT BA I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being an Xbox user!

You released a game unfinished and not fit for purpose 20 days ago, now why was that ?

Xbox users paid £50 for for it and are still stuck on day 1 release with no sign of the suffering ending ?

Do you hear the screams at night of the Xbox users ? Do you ?

So I am not sure how well I should wish you but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun. Tata, J
Personally, I can't sleep at night without the screams of Xbox users. But that's just me.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Personally, I can't sleep at night without the screams of Xbox users. But that's just me.
I am regretting becoming one daily sold ps5 bought Xbox to play MSFS and the 2 games I really want to play now Spider-Man and cricket 24 are not in service or available.

Users who are viewing this thread