Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Im hoping this build had spin tweaks... I dont think it did, my settings have always helped with the spinner!
Im testing a seam only test, SA v NZ, see if i can have a decent competitive test match with no spin involved until the fixes arrive.

I had an inns on grassy/dry medium, cloudy… spinner took 3/40 in 18 overs. 2 top order set (50+) batsmen in his first 4 overs (had me worried) then the number 11.

AI made 300 odd. 1 guy got a hundred, 2 50s as mentioned, not much else.

The rage quit stuff mentioned before aside, it was honestly excellent.

Scored in 100+ overs, all out an hour or so into day 2.

Pitch visual changes at end of day, but no footmarks

I had an inns on grassy/dry medium, cloudy… spinner took 3/40 in 18 overs. 2 top order set (50+) batsmen in his first 4 overs (had me worried) then the number 11.

AI made 300 odd. 1 guy got a hundred, 2 50s as mentioned, not much else.

The rage quit stuff mentioned before aside, it was honestly excellent.

Scored in 100+ overs, all out an hour or so into day 2.

Pitch visual changes at end of day, but no footmarks

There's LOADS of excellent stuff. Really is.. it's going the right way.

Slowly

Last edited:
Played my first 50 over game last night in a custom tournament, still had the wicket keeper leaping like a salmon to 2nd slip for a catch and the AI unable to hit my spinners off the square.

BA either don't see it or can't fix it, I suspect it's the latter unfortunately.

Plus ca change plus la même chose.

Last edited:
Played my first 50 over game last night in a custom tournament, still had the wicket keeper leaping like a salmon to 2nd slip for a catch and the AI unable to hit my spinners off the square.

BA either don't see it or can't fix it, I suspect it's the latter unfortunately.

Plus ca change plus la même.
Wicket keeper just a massive problem, I had to turn game off yesterday as it would have gone out the window, short pitch balls outside off are unplayable as any attempt to play will find you dabbing down to third man but the ball never reaches the outfielder as WK leaps and takes miracle catch across 3rd / 4th slip , every time, no drops , this is career mode , club level, imagine what keepers are like in 1st class cricket in this game , this is against pace bowling, spin and keepers are a well discussed mess too ….. if this could be fixed game has some positive stuff too …

Users who are viewing this thread