Cricket 24 - General Discussion

They don’t answer any question on XBOX or what’s going on not even an update to the customers who have a broken game and people exaggerate sometimes but day 1 release was broken it’s an absolute disgrace what’s going on @JNT BA @MattW any update be good must be a serious problem with patches to not have it pass through after 21 days

The updates are fine for the most part and do progress the game so to be honest I don't really get Microsoft's issue.

The updates are fine for the most part and do progress the game so to be honest I don't really get Microsoft's issue.

Microsoft have their fair share of problems with update processing to games on their platforms but I don’t remember it being this bad.
Post automatically merged:

They don’t answer any question on XBOX or what’s going on not even an update to the customers who have a broken game and people exaggerate sometimes but day 1 release was broken it’s an absolute disgrace what’s going on @JNT BA @MattW any update be good must be a serious problem with patches to not have it pass through after 21 days

You should leave a review on Steam since that’s the only place these folks seem to regularly keep up appearances.

Microsoft have their fair share of problems with update processing to games on their platforms but I don’t remember it being this bad.
Post automatically merged:

You should leave a review on Steam since that’s the only place these folks seem to regularly keep up appearances.
Can I do this without buying the game on steam ? Literally they don’t answer anyone’s questions regarding Xbox but answer questions on rugby 24 and PSL face updates and Ross thanking people for changing there steam review

Can I do this without buying the game on steam ? Literally they don’t answer anyone’s questions regarding Xbox but answer questions on rugby 24 and PSL face updates and Ross thanking people for changing there steam review

You can’t unfortunately.

What you can do is buy the game and log on for thirty minutes, refund it and then drop the review. ;)

Ye it's honestly quite maddening now. 0 transparency, just "we're trying". Appreciate that Microsoft seem to have higher standards than other platforms, but it's ridiculous that after weeks of patches, Xbox are still on the Day 1 unplayable build and BA have nothing to say other than "we're trying" or variations of the same. Would appreciate actual reasons why they keep failing and some clarity on what happens if/when they do get the first patch through and Xbox are then still multiple patches behind

The T20 simulation is totally wrong... 95% of the games are easily chased.. top order batsman after 50 games would have an average of 60+ and a strike rate of 150+.. international bowlers will have an average of 40+ and 8+ econ. Many tickets have been raised on this and yet the same story continues.

wo i am a mac user :P but i tried my wifes windows laptop and cant find a games app ...
Can you kindly guide :D

It's called Microsoft Store, then Games is a subcategory

The T20 simulation is totally wrong... 95% of the games are easily chased.. top order batsman after 50 games would have an average of 60+ and a strike rate of 150+.. international bowlers will have an average of 40+ and 8+ econ. Many tickets have been raised on this and yet the same story continues.

This is still a thing?

Do the sliders have an impact on the in-game sim? I found that it had a noticeable effect on run-rates in C22 albeit it wasn’t that big for wicket chances.

It's about stability and likelihood to cause issues for console users. Not gameplay issues

Does Competition Mode/World Championship mode no longer show you stats at the end of the tournament? I finished one this morning and under the stats tab it just showed me bowling numbers for only 2 teams at a time. Wondering if there is a way to see full tournament/competition numbers like in Cricket 22 .

This is still a thing?

Do the sliders have an impact on the in-game sim? I found that it had a noticeable effect on run-rates in C22 albeit it wasn’t that big for wicket chances.
Still a thing.. so lazy that they can't even change the programming code even for simulation

Why do they make the career player a captain is another question. You cant even change the team after seeing the pitch information. If my default line up has 4 seamers and I go to a dusty pitch then I'll have to play with the 4 seamers itself. This was initially available in c22 and in between it was patched out.

Users who are viewing this thread