Cricket 24 - General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I hope they include simple simulation sliders where we can adjust the following things in every format of the game

1)Wicket falling probability slider (Separate slider for T20 , OD , FC)
2)Team score probability slider (Separate slider for T20 , OD , FC)
3)Team Skills disparity slider between both teams (Separate slider for T20 , OD , FC)

Increasing wicket falling slider should result in a higher chance of a high number of wickets being fallen in a match and making it close to 100 should result in 17-20 wickets fallling in match where as the team score probability should be directly proportional to the amount of runs scored in a match. The disparity slider will determine the changes in performance for each team , for eg if the slider is set to 100 then the number of runs scored and wicket fallen for team A will so much different then the run scored and wicket fallen for Team B by taking in to account the overall skills of both team with the team whose batting rating is higher then team B will likely to score more runs and vice versa for overall bowling skill, Setting the slider to 0 make very close matches even if the overall skill of both teams are vastly different this slider should help us tinker the simulation result based on the skill gap between two teams.

I

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why can't we have both?
Ofcourse we can! But....In a parallel universe.
A place, where Mr. CEO Richie Rosso is a passionate Ross, leading a team of passionate people about cricket, and produced a masterpiece like DBC 14.

at present, looking at sports games market trends... I've two letters for you... NO

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unless I’m playing a very different game, some of these things already exist in Cricket 22. I’ve had games where the run rates were 10 till all the way down to 5 in T20s. Also had wickets fall more frequently than usual by tinkering with the sliders.

Now I’m not sure if this is because of the way I simulate games. I load the fixture and sim it over by over in tournament mode. I’d agree on the sim aspect being crap in career mode as it feels like my team loses heaps of wickets whenever I bat. Alternatively I haven’t tinkered with the sliders in career mode so I can’t be sure if doing it would change my experience.

Wittyforlife

School Cricketer
I just hope career mode is expanded to include more teams as only 8 teams were playable last time.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Damn, the negativity in the last 7 pages. You don't know anything about the game yet! Its literally just been teased.

Atleast wait for some gameplay footage! Or the proper annoucements with the details and upgrades.

Half of you guys have just decided that a bunch of issues are already present without even seeing the game yet!

noys390

County Cricketer
There are many discussion
@BigAntStudios Please look into the following.

1.Pls allow editing of licensed players who were not captured using the photogrammetry tech. As many licensed players from cric22 were no where close to their real selves.
2. Allow editing of licensed players batting style and bowling action for players where their real style wasn't MO capped. (which was possible when the game launched but was locked later on.)

Licenses are only fun when done correctly otherwise they are just unplesant restrictions where the community could have done a better job. Which was the case for cric22. I am really hoping things would be a lot better this time as there are no covid restrictions anymore.

Thank you and looking forward to Cric24

Can't agree more on this. No point in licensing if everything becomes non-editable. Editing the players as per their real-life counterpart or just for the sake of creativity should not be taken away. A big fun part of the game would be lost if all licensed player would become non-editable as this time there would be much much more licensed players coming. Nobody wants to create an edit to make Australian players to take up Indian jersey, but minimum if nothing else, the batting-style, bowling-style and mentality should be left to the gamers to edit.

D

Deleted member 185125

People crying about other people crying.
People negative for others being negative.

We all have gone through tough times in the past few years with Covid, Cricket 22 and the 10 wicket defeat in the T20 finals. Why can't we just accept everyone for what they are and be happy?

I am waiting for that person from the sub-continent to stream the game weeks before release and watch all hell break loose.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Damn, the negativity in the last 7 pages
I'm sure it's not your first forum in PC :p
It's not negativity mate...

when you keep expectations in check
You're blessed cz your heart won't break
When you care about what others may mind
Your peace of mind will nowhere to be find....

Users who are viewing this thread