Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Happy to see the announcement of Cricket 24 but I will wait for the game reviews from PC community before placing the order.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Ashes cricket is example of how mentality work.Pope with conservation Picsart_23-04-05_07-52-08-374.jpgmentality is on zero after 40 balls with out playing ugly hoiks and archer with brute is slogging.This is simply not possible in cricket 22.Also stamina affects speed in ashes cricket 17

Last edited:

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes cricket is example of how mentality work.Pope with conservation View attachment 278002mentality is on zero after 40 balls with out playing ugly hoiks and archer with brute is slogging.This is simply not possible in cricket 22.Also stamina affects speed in ashes cricket 17
Absolutely! This game should have been used as base. So many "cricket" experiences slowly evaporated to oblivion as future iterations creeps in.
Judging by the logo and marketing content, I'm expecting c24 is a licensed upgradation of c22. Please prove me wrong BA.

And to all hopeful fellas....
You want license, cutscene and niches
I want authentication in stadium and pitches
They want cash grabs, an upgrade with stitches
And Richie Rosso smiling..."dare bring your tantrums on Twitter, B****s... "

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Something that really needs to be improved is the simulation part in the career mode/play as a star. More than 90% of the time number 4 doesn’t even get to bat in t20s. Teams would chase 190+ scores with just loss of 1 wicket.

I hope they bring more depth to the simulation.
Agreed simulation needs to be better
Post automatically merged:

Something that really needs to be improved is the simulation part in the career mode/play as a star. More than 90% of the time number 4 doesn’t even get to bat in t20s. Teams would chase 190+ scores with just loss of 1 wicket. chasing always had an edge No matter what skills and pitch Match was played On 80-90 percent chasing team always won when simulating or in career No matter what score was That too without loosing more than 2 wickets that need to be worked On According to Pitch or Skills of chasing team and players

I hope they bring more depth to the simulation

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Something that really needs to be improved is the simulation part in the career mode/play as a star or Any Mode. More than 90% of the time number 4 doesn’t even get to bat in t20s. Teams would chase 190+ scores with just loss of 1 wicket. chasing always had an edge No matter what skills and pitch Match was played On 80-90 percent chasing team always won when simulating or in career No matter what score was That too without loosing more than 2 wickets that need to be worked On According to Pitch or Skills of chasing team and players. It should be Random With different results Depending on Skills, Pitch, Players Etc

I hope they bring more depth to the simulation

Thegully

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
No Changes of player models from c22 - c24 :( only shot animations are added .
if this is real then it may be some kind of beta testing which means all the graphics and models may not have been added yet

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
I really hope that the c24 game is built on a new game engine as being claimed by the Twitter handle which has released the above screenshots... elements like hair physics, collusion detector were completely missing in the previous editions, however since BA are releasing AFL 23, it gives us hope that collusion detector might be introduced in the game but jersey and hair physics are must...

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios Please look into the following.

1.Pls allow editing of licensed players who were not captured using the photogrammetry tech. As many licensed players from cric22 were no where close to their real selves.
2. Allow editing of licensed players batting style and bowling action for players where their real style wasn't MO capped. (which was possible when the game launched but was locked later on.)

Licenses are only fun when done correctly otherwise they are just unplesant restrictions where the community could have done a better job. Which was the case for cric22. I am really hoping things would be a lot better this time as there are no covid restrictions anymore.

Thank you and looking forward to Cric24

Last edited:

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely! This game should have been used as base. So many "cricket" experiences slowly evaporated to oblivion as future iterations creeps in.
Judging by the logo and marketing content, I'm expecting c24 is a licensed upgradation of c22. Please prove me wrong BA.

And to all hopeful fellas....
You want license, cutscene and niches
I want authentication in stadium and pitches

They want cash grabs, an upgrade with stitches
And Richie Rosso smiling..."dare bring your tantrums on Twitter, B****s... "
Why can't we have both? :Cheersmate:
Great gameplay and added razzmatazz.
Don't really have to sacrifice one for the other

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread