Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Does anyone have any theory on when we will get to see the trailer for the game?

It's a good strategy to get gamers to preorder withoutshowing any gameplay footage and giving vague features .Otherwise if peopl see game in action which most probably is updated roster few new teams who will pay full price for dlc content.Bigant are following EA Sports model.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I'm not knocking BA or anything I fully respect them for even giving us a game as no one else will but just reading back a few pages, to all the people who think this won't be an upgraded version of C22 you're smoking some seriously strong hopeium

noys390

County Cricketer
While getting new licensed players, new stadiums & jerseys is great for the game but it should not be a substitute for gameplay & AI improvements. I would be more happy if BAnt put more effort on the gameplay and AI, rather than the cosmetic changes.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A few things I want apart from the ones most of you guys have already mentioned:

1. They need to give us a proper option to choose the weather conditions that we want to play under.
  2. Bring back the DLS method. (Maybe an option to turn it off for the players who don't want it. I would definitely expect rain stoppages in a "Cricket Simulation")
  3. Option to change Stump Sponsors.
  4. More shapes for stadiums in Stadium Creator. Also, more tools to make stadiums close to real life. I strongly believe the stadium creator in Cricket 22 was a downgrade from the previous games.
  5. Test Matches should last longer like it was in ASHES 17.
  6. A trophy cabinet like we used to have in EA Cricket 2007.
  7. Snicko meter option beside hot spot in the menu for the players to check for edges.

@MattW @BigAntStudios @JNT BA

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My long time request for in-game is Open faced retro helmet without grills. I will be more than happy if BA provide the option to create that in Academy.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I hate to break it to you, but all games are scripted, that's how games work.
Thank you. I didn’t know that at all.
I wanted the game to look “less scripted”
Read the whole post before commenting.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
A few things I want apart from the ones most of you guys have already mentioned:

1. They need to give us a proper option to choose the weather conditions that we want to play under.
  2. Bring back the DLS method. (Maybe an option to turn it off for the players who don't want it. I would definitely expect rain stoppages in a "Cricket Simulation")
  3. Option to change Stump Sponsors.
  4. More shapes for stadiums in Stadium Creator. Also, more tools to make stadiums close to real life. I strongly believe the stadium creator in Cricket 22 was a downgrade from the previous games.
  5. Test Matches should last longer like it was in ASHES 17.
  6. A trophy cabinet like we used to have in EA Cricket 2007.
  7. Snicko meter option beside hot spot in the menu for the players to check for edges.

@MattW @BigAntStudios @JNT BA

I want .. and they need..

Probably won't get us that far without a please at least haha

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I want .. and they need..

Probably won't get us that far without a please at least haha
I don't see why we should beg the developers to let us choose the weather conditions in a match. I think Cricket 22 is the only cricket game in the recent past which didn't have that option.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If there's one thing that could be added it'd be an improved fatigue system so you can't just spam the sprint button without consequence. There should be a cool down to it and potentially a reduction in things like power if you over use it.
I somehow felt the fatigue in test matches in C22. After sprinting through for 2s and 3s, for a while, I've seen my player barely making one run when my partner had made it 1.5x more. Also struggled to play power packed lofted shot, but then again, that might be due to poor timing

Users who are viewing this thread