Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ready for one more game delayed news?
Why and what is the reason for delay? Any one not releasing on the date of World Cup beginning? Why do you spamming.Do you know it's already delayed from June to October 5th from Ashes to World Cup.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Maybe the

Maybe game is not 100% ready for release, biggest reason to suspect is no news and now its almost 1 month left...
no, it's already delayed for 4 months from June to October ( Ashes hype over). And it's blunder mistake if they delay second time. It would be perfect time for the fans during world cup when the game release

Wealey

ICC Board Member
In all honesty.. delays are common and quite frankly it doesn't bother me. I would prefer a finished game and a later release than something half playable rushed out the door.

The thing I don't get and I would guess this is NACON more than BA. Almost certain that's the case. Is the horrific communication, it's so so bad. No one has a clue about anything that's happening and I can't really find a reason for it. Why would anyone choose to be so secretive.

I have always thought the smaller the company the more important the communication as you can form relationships with your smaller target audience and get a real buy in to the projects your doing.

I'm not an expert but the radio silence pathway just seems self destructive.

From a big BA fan point of view.. the NACON partnership has brought nothing but negative outcomes.

joeb86

Club Captain
In all honesty.. delays are common and quite frankly it doesn't bother me. I would prefer a finished game and a later release than something half playable rushed out the door.

The thing I don't get and I would guess this is NACON more than BA. Almost certain that's the case. Is the horrific communication, it's so so bad. No one has a clue about anything that's happening and I can't really find a reason for it. Why would anyone choose to be so secretive.

I have always thought the smaller the company the more important the communication as you can form relationships with your smaller target audience and get a real buy in to the projects your doing.

I'm not an expert but the radio silence pathway just seems self destructive.

From a big BA fan point of view.. the NACON partnership has brought nothing but negative outcomes.

As someone waiting for rugby 24 too, it’s *so* bad. The game was originally due to be out next week, no mention of a delay yet

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Cricket 24 was delayed from June to October 5th by Nacon i guess but not by BA . Nacon contribution is negligible to cricket gaming.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Cricket 24 was delayed from June to October 5th by Nacon i guess but not by BA . Nacon contribution is negligible to cricket gaming.

I think your missing the process here...

BA develop the game. They create the product. NACON is the publisher. If BA don't have a product NACON will have to delay.

Unless NACON decide to delay for a particular reason where they feel it will benefit the sales.

My point was purely whatever the strategy.. with Rugbu due next week there's isn't any reason I can think of why you wouldn't say a word to your customers. Silence achieves nothing.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
The Game of balls and bats, is coming. It's really close, It's coming as scheduled!

- George R R Martin

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
We all are wrong.. This is Cricket 24, not 23.. should release directly in 24.

Users who are viewing this thread