Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello crackers pls stop complaining even if its buggy i will purchase

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
So in 2 weeks time around this time it will be releasing. Despite or maybe because I own all the the previous big ant cricket games i am struggling to be over enthused by this new release. Not even listed on steam yet.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Game is definitely launching on 5th October but they are reluctant to show it now probably because it's a patched up version of C22 with new licenses and stuff (Feilding animations i-e)

To be fair I thought you would of seen it all any now with your source?

Who by the way owes us a few screenshots!!!

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Game is definitely launching on 5th October but they are reluctant to show it now probably because it's a patched up version of C22 with new licenses and stuff (Feilding animations i-e)

Given the lack of competition I'd be fine with this, if we just got a more polished C22 with better fielding, proper impact of weather conditions, more realistic AI and a working career mode. I don't ask for much........

T.J.Hooker II

Club Captain
As discussed here lots of times, fielding upgrades potentially affect every ball. Better gathering at the stumps would be a literal game changer.

By the same token, if it hasn't improved much then there's a big chunk of not improved stuff right in your eyeline every ball.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
As discussed here lots of times, fielding upgrades potentially affect every ball. Better gathering at the stumps would be a literal game changer.

By the same token, if it hasn't improved much then there's a big chunk of not improved stuff right in your eyeline every ball.
I'd love to see a lot of the clipping issues fixed. Ball through bat/fielders and clean the animations of the stumps being broken by the fielders.

Karachi

Associate Captain
A date is a date, except that it is not the release date.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't ask for much.
Yeah! Just add better player models and a bit variety with male and female characters. Players with chicken legs really is a deal breaker.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
AC09: Thigh guard could be seen clearly in the game but in Cricket 22 it is not there..These small small things make the game look better.. BA should definitely look into all these.. Gameplay yes!! but cricket accessories and equipment is equally important to make a game better.
IMG_20230921_131712.jpg

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Batting pads from AC09 had so many varieties brand wise..This is Kookaburra but not sure which design.. @JNT BA I know I have put this many times but it is a big request to make gameplay more enjoyable
View attachment 283689
Ah yes! This game even had nice player equipment physique. Not the slim/thin physique that's in the current BA games.

But I think with all the lessons learnt and critics from others and us, they would have put in efforts to have all these sorted and if not, it's fine as long as the game play stands good.

Users who are viewing this thread