Cricket 24 - General Discussion

sahibosaurus

Club Captain
No, that should not be it. They need to use the game engine of C22, but it needs to be 2 times better coz BAS made C22 during lockdown but this should not be an excuse for C24. If it's as same as C22, then it should be priced less.

That is why a preview of the game is very important before releasing a game. You pay a huge sum for it and when it isn't meeting the expectation it's a let down for one.
To be honest my expectations are at an absolute all time low after what we saw in AFL 23 (which was not developed during the pandemic) and what we havent seen in C24 lol

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It does seem super surprising for a game to have literally zero promotion less than 2 weeks before the launch.

Maybe - they are going to release it, gauge the reviews, look at areas that need to be improved, and then push out an update to have a more polished product. Then push out some marketing or make more announcements around it?

Seems super weird to put so much effort into a game and release a new one with new licenses and not even promote it? Unless the approach is like a Beyonce album and just drop it all suddenly hoping the crowd goes wild

Last edited:

jatboy

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
My Guess is they will Release net practice or something like that. Let's See if they surprise us with full game on 5th October.

Karachi

Associate Captain
My Guess is they will Release net practice or something like that. Let's See if they surprise us with full game on 5th October.

If its a repackaged C22, which I strongly believe it is, then there is no need for releasing the nets. They'll probably just drop a meaningless trailer or two and go for the release.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If its a repackaged C22, which I strongly believe it is, then there is no need for releasing the nets. They'll probably just drop a meaningless trailer or two and go for the release.
Screenshots of new licences perhaps.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
If the player models look like this, the likeness of licensed players and stadiums is better than before, they add a few batting and bowling animations, and their gameplay improves. (AI and fielding)
I'd be happy with that.

AFL_WCE_FRE_Fend.png

jatboy

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Almost everything is off the topic in this forum. You're don't going to be off the topic anyway, so go ahead maybe?
I'm using PC from almost 2006-07. Still I don't have many friends here.i lost interest in cricket games after 2010 so use to surf PC frequently. But i joined it again After DBC 14. So moral of the story i want to make friends on PC.

Users who are viewing this thread