Cricket 24 - General Discussion

kamrul

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's pretty clear that BAS is more into post release marketing than regular ones. And tbh when you have a very limited budget for marketing, you don't want to waste that on creating pre-launch hype. A few screenshots would generate more negative reviews than positive. They have a huge opportunity during world cup and they will utilise that to the fullest.

We have waited this long and can wait 5 more days.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can't afford the game because I became an alcoholic since the 3 month delay. Can someone please purchase the game for me on Steam? :Cheersmate::dizz:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
My guess is that BA is also waiting for day 1 patch to shoot/prepare/make the game trailer and screenshots:squint::crylaugh::yes:

venkniralac

International Coach
Biggest speculation to be made in this 167 beauty would be the October 5 release date leading to official game of World Cup 2023, no pre release promotion material coincides with ICC conditions of promotion

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Biggest speculation to be made in this 167 beauty would be the October 5 release date leading to official game of World Cup 2023, no pre release promotion material coincides with ICC conditions of promotion
I did think this but then I saw the Cricket 24 logo with the “official game of the ashes” tagline. Could be a old logo I guess.

If they do have the World Cup license, that will be the first time in a cricket game since Brian Lara Cricket 2007.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Dont know if thats true .. but this guy was in touch with the saudi guy who played #cricket24
View attachment 284146
And very professionally the source posts everything related to audio improvements he could think of right after the day MattW posts that his favorites are 2 audio related things.. Very convenient approach..

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not true curry’s delivering on 5th October for Xbox Argos 12th must get it at different dates but you can just download the game on Xbox on 5th anyway
I checked on Big ant studios website retailers and found that PS5 version releasing on 5th October but Xbox version releasing on 12th October, checked on game.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk websites respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread