Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well Good to Know Something is coming Tomorrow We will get the idea About what game its gonna be like Surely but Even if the Game is Upgraded version Of C22 with Licensed and all Still many people including me will probably Buy It, purely because there's no other option For Cricket lovers I had emailed them lot of Features raised tickets as well got Respone on some Emails I would love To have new Features in Career Mode rather than just playing matches and matches , Like Retirement and Coaching would be excellent, If we become the captain We should get list of All Domestic players So we can manually select them For Tour or tournament (Like Cricket 07) , IPL Auction or Draft for any league would be great Well List goes ON And ON so let's wait and see what features we will get Hoping for the best from BA this time

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Could also be the release of Academy for the creators? BAS has done this earlier. Release academy a week prior to the game release

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If I were an utter dick and a cynist top notch I would interpret Matt's comment that his favourite aspects of the new game were audio related as meaning that nothing has been improved on the old game accept that the buggy audio had been given some fresh paint.

Luckily I am neither so would never post something as crude and petty as that.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well Good to Know Something is coming Tomorrow We will get the idea About what game its gonna be like Surely but Even if the Game is Upgraded version Of C22 with Licensed and all Still many people including me will probably Buy It, purely because there's no other option For Cricket lovers I had emailed them lot of Features raised tickets as well got Respone on some Emails I would love To have new Features in Career Mode rather than just playing matches and matches , Like Retirement and Coaching would be excellent, If we become the captain We should get list of All Domestic players So we can manually select them For Tour or tournament (Like Cricket 07) , IPL Auction or Draft for any league would be great Well List goes ON And ON so let's wait and see what features we will get Hoping for the best from BA this time
I am gonna buy it anyway, but I agree with this post. Can't wait for the details.

sahibosaurus

Club Captain
I hope there is actual match gameplay, not just a cinematic trailer or something. I really can't wait to see what they did with the fielding.

s0074845

Club Captain
May be they are budgeting for tv ads throughout the World Cup for promotion. Hence small release from today

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Excited that we can finally release content for #Cricket24 starting today and daily up until launch!

Day 1 - Dev Dairy Video
Day 2 -Screen Shots #1
Day 3 -Teaser Video and Screen Shots #2
Day 4 -Game Launch and Trailer

Ricky14

County Cricketer
It's 5.45 am here.. just woke up from the excitement of Cricket 24 announcement.. Like Cricket 19 and 22 I had a dream about the gameplay for Cricket 24 not once but thrice within 2 days! 3 more hours to go.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Dev Diary video...so we still won't see how the game looks?

Edit: Just noticed the tweet says Dairy...so we're gonna see Aussie cows getting milked at the farm?

pretty much mate. BA videos always start with a bit of milking at a dairy farm :P still though, the marketing for this game is disappointing - I've said it multiple times. It'll release and people won't buy it because they don't know its out there. Not everyone walks into a JB Hifi or EB Games store nowadays. I certainly don't. So its down to online marketing.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Less than half an hour to go
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully seeing atleast 10 mins video about the improvements over Cricket 24

Users who are viewing this thread