Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've seen posts using devs here as punching bags in posts (deleted now of course). Here's one example, I removed most of it as I don't want people searching for this user and harassing them. There is a place for discourse etc, but not for flat out verbal abuse. That's all I'll say on the matter.

View attachment 284238
Agree wholeheartedly with your point. However it seems that from the dev side of things everyone has been tarred with the same brush and the communication and banter has vanished. There is no room for personal insults or threats and need to be dealt with forthright but there was a time when there was a good-natured and warm banter and conversation. I can't speak of any beta process that has happened with this game but I do know that once the beta proces moved away from planet cricket with Cricket 22 to a different space it became a whole different thing and as far as I am concerned not to the better. The beta processes of DBC 14 all the way up to Cricket 19 were vey enjoyable to be involved in and there was a real willingness to communicate and implement and fix.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I've seen posts using devs here as punching bags in posts (deleted now of course). Here's one example, I removed most of it as I don't want people searching for this user and harassing them. There is a place for discourse etc, but not for flat out verbal abuse. That's all I'll say on the matter.

View attachment 284238

Aye if we could all try not to be arseholes that'd be class. It's just a game

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
'I'm giving you my money therefore I get to treat you like garbage.'

Ah, that makes it infinitely more relatable.

Except in my case it’s more “should I give you money in the first place? Lemme also treat you like garbage in the meantime”.

Users who are viewing this thread