Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Same commentators in the game aswell - Mel Jones, Michael Atherton. Alison Mitchell and Ian Healey hopefully they have recorded more decent lines this time around
Bro pls confirm psl and pakistan !!

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Same commentators in the game aswell - Mel Jones, Michael Atherton. Alison Mitchell and Ian Healey hopefully they have recorded more decent lines this time around
have you got the game ? if that's the case what a suprise i know they spent a lot on licenses but game play should have been number one and they could have changed some commentators

Ramz

International Coach
Bro pls confirm psl and pakistan !!
Im also wanting to find out this aswell, some user on Twitter posted the screenshot off the menus and audio settings and it had the commentators names. Hopefully wont be long until we all find out
Post automatically merged:

Im also wanting to find out this aswell, some user on Twitter posted the screenshot off the menus and audio settings and it had the commentators names. Hopefully wont be long until we all find out
I dont have the game, some user on Twitter posted the screenshot off the menus and audio settings and it had the commentators names. Hopefully wont be long until we all find out

Ramz

International Coach
have you got the game ? if that's the case what a suprise i know they spent a lot on licenses but game play should have been number one and they could have changed some commentators
dont have the game, some user on Twitter posted the screenshot off the menus and audio settings and it had the commentators names. Hopefully wont be long until we all find out

Users who are viewing this thread