Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
No idea to be honest, maybe something went wrong with the PSL license or maybe it was a incorrect press release info. Big Ant have a lot to answer for in terms of the license of PSL as its not in the game as per the press release and even on the own website. I think maybe this will be added at later date as Pakistan is due to tour Australia this year so thats where they can get the player likenesses i dunno tbh,
Possibly but on the achievements list there was a trophy which said something like bowl 6 deliveries in PSL match something like that. No idea wtf they doing is Big Ant. ‍♂️

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
If it’s look like C22 if it walks like C22 and if it’s sounds like C22 it probably is C22 (patched licensed edition)

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not bad... late shot went to caught and bowled...
I also liked the connect off the bat in a boundary clip he has shared on his profile, not the worst considering we don't know what difficulties people over there are playing at.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Just a question... If this released as DLC for ₹4300, can any one bought that DLC???

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Possibly but on the achievements list there was a trophy which said something like bowl 6 deliveries in PSL match something like that. No idea wtf they doing is Big Ant. ‍♂️
May be the PSL is not available in the Indian edition? Make sense to me atleast.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Maybe they wil apply day1 patch

caprikaps

Club Captain
No idea to be honest, maybe something went wrong with the PSL license or maybe it was a incorrect press release info. Big Ant have a lot to answer for in terms of the license of PSL as its not in the game as per the press release and even on the own website. I think maybe this will be added at later date as Pakistan is due to tour Australia this year so thats where they can get the player likenesses i dunno tbh,
Hey, haven't we seen this before? Wasn't NZ supposed to be licensed in Cricket 22, but what did we get? Unrecognized teams with no NZ stadiums. I could go on :)

It's clearly evident that the game is essentially the same, with the only addition being licensed player faces. Therefore, it's not worthy of being called a new marketing strategy. Its a case of pushing sales through monopoly.

I'm sorry, but it appears to be a cash-grab strategy, gentlemen.

Also, let's be honest to ourselves and not live in denial expecting the day 1 Patch to take us to Cricket 28.

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
May be the PSL is not available in the Indian edition? Make sense to me atleast.
I think it doesnt matter what edition it is, it could be the Bermuda, Nepal edition the game will be the same for every edition. Just because its the Indian edition doesnt mean the PSL license will not be exclusive to that edition.

Users who are viewing this thread