Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There are definitely gameplay changes, having seen some test play on Twitch. This is not the same game as C22, even if the visuals are.

Whether the changes are improvements won't be clear for a while.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Same batting style for all the players? This is too much. Can someone confirm there are new shit animations for different styles for a carreer player or created players rather than the licensed ones?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
There are definitely gameplay changes, having seen some test play on Twitch. This is not the same game as C22, even if the visuals are.

Whether the changes are improvements won't be clear for a while.
The gameplay is quite different in terms of feel but the feature set is disappointingly very less.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
The Day 1 patch is not out yet as per Ross tweet. Many things will be sorted and many things will be broken, I think we need to give ourselves 24 hours more for the dust to settle and assess the game.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
See how ross only responds to questions regarding licensing on twitter, i dont think gameplay is a focus at all.
I don't believe he just blocked me for asking about fielding and gameplay.. he just answering about license

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
T
Here's the Official Trailer for cricket 24 leaked

Doesnt Do it any favours I’m going to wait off a month see if patches do anything but from what ppl are saying there’s no sign of improvement anywhere my main two things were fielding and atmosphere both look and sound shocking

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Can we have separate wicket/chances sliders for spinners and pacers? it will solve the OP spinners issues.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
“All new fielding”

Amything that justifies this statement at all?

Some minor improvements are all that’s needed to justify it if you go by @TemPSaad’s posts here.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve taken one for the team and bought it. I won’t have an opportunity to play before tomorrow, but will let you know my thoughts when I do.

We shall remember your sacrifice brother.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
“All new fielding”

Amything that justifies this statement at all?
9/10 times fielding look OK to me , that one being ugly quirk animations or fielder not following the ball or deliberately leaving it (not some game breaking bug to say the least)

Users who are viewing this thread