Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
If people are happy with this and buy it then good luck to them. Its a free choice thankfully and I genuinely wish them pleasure with it.

Me, it just makes me angry it really does. BA just churn out half finished games that are abandoned after a series of patches that a) should have been in the released product to start with and b) often regress the bits that are working.

Ross gloated and gloated over the demise of Trickstar and added to the personal abuse of the developer.

Ross mate you are no better and no different..
When someone asked about overhauled fielding , Ross replied it is been rewritten/edited with lesser lag and over throws. Why can't you bloody do it with c22 which your customers bought paying a premium. They clearly make their gameplay inferior after a series of patches so that we will buy their next game.

Big ant is milking us, they have the potential to give better games to us but since we are buying their games like idiots they just keep milking us..

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  • Yeah well, I'm gonna buy this one as well. Hope after sales patches somehow improve the game.
    I don't think they make it good even after trust me I had that pain till date after buying all their titles

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just sat and watched the gameplay for EA/Codies new WRC Game.

This to me is the ultimate example in confidence in a new product. 10 minutes of completely unfiltered gameplay, showing multiple stages, cameras and weather effects so you get the truest feel of what the game has to offer. Now when it comes out in 4 weeks time it could be a solid 6.5/7 but the developers believe in the game. Compare to Bug Ant who have fumbled three straight launches like they're Nathan Lyon at Headingley and they wonder why the masses are vocally cynical.
Have high hopes for this one, looks epic.

rangersw12

Club Captain
Playing Ashes as England on a Green/Dry pitch and it's enjoyable.

I'm bowling and any decent ball is respected and anything offline is attacked.

Feels a lot smoother than C22

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will regret this decision for life , hope your are married ahahha
Well i nevere regret for the decion i make !! But thanks !! I dont play other games and 2ndly i play 90% online so am happy with it !!

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’m sat with my brother in law now he thinks it’s brilliant but didn’t have C22 managed to download India from your good self tried your rehan Ahmed it’s not having it at all downloads but can’t add him into squad not sure if there’s a work around

Users who are viewing this thread