pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There’s a thing called early access that could or should have been done in that case.
That would be far too sensible. Mind you, would they listen to complaints during it?

caprikaps

Club Captain
Patch out on steam yet?
Bro it is okay to skip one title and wait for the next one. I know you aren’t happy with cricket24 state of play but I can sense the desperation in you to buy this one. Nothing would change, they couldn’t change anything in last 2 years, what would a patch do?

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Given the CEO blocks anyone raising complaints on social media, probably not

Bro it is okay to skip one title and wait for the next one. I know you aren’t happy with cricket24 state of play but I can sense the desperation in you to buy this one. Nothing would change, they couldn’t change anything in last 2 years, what would a patch do?
Atleast if patched we can have different batting styles playble and not so turtle fielders. Atleast close fielders field well now .:facepalm2:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Not desperate to buy it bro.. doing a lot of negative reviews and people are saying everything will get fixed with patches... just don't want to proved wrong

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I get this feeling from many people in this thread. They’re just looking for any kind of positive reason to justify a purchase to their inner selves. Once they buy it they compare it with the lowest denominator (C22 in this instance) at release and then feel satisfied that it isn’t as bad.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Atleast if patched we can have different batting styles playble and not so turtle fielders. Atleast close fielders field well now .:facepalm2:
That’s called belief. i recommend not to have that in BA; it would only disappoint you.

ill say this again, what magical patch could happen overnight that couldn’t be used in last 2 years?

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One thing I've noticed so far about the game, on top of everything mentioned so far, is that the AI fielders still hit the stumps every time. Also the fielders still stop everything, no parrying the ball or misfields (except drops). I wrongly assumed they might fix that this time.
Also, I tried bowling spin and it just doesn't turn.

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Can we Expect deep midwicket slog as in dbc 14 . That changes the way of cricket 24.

caprikaps

Club Captain
Not desperate to buy it bro.. doing a lot of negative reviews and people are saying everything will get fixed with patches... just don't want to proved wrong
I think the game is already in shambles, its for the others to prove you wrong. You are already in the driver seat. Skip this one and find some other game.

As much as i was looking forward to cricket 24, im happy playing FC24 and hooked to ultimate team. C24 would take a few more months before it’s gets playable. No point paying for testing the game.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bought it on steam to try it out. Can try for 2 hours. Most probably will refund it. So far, Fielder watches the ball by sidewalk. Weird hairs for westindies batsman standing like arc from helmet. Carbon copy of cricket 22 may be some tweaks. I wouldn't mind it that as well as Fifa does it every year but it made the game worse though.. no fun playing it.. also best mode was scenario mode for me as I like that alot. Can't even change working player faces and team like Pakistan even though marked as license.
Should have been early access title..

Users who are viewing this thread

• PJ13