Cricket 24 - General Discussion

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yep. Is it worth £49.99 no feels like a £25/30 game am I disappointed, yes. Did I get refused a refund, yes. So I march on praying for patches on a daily basis
My worry is will they put effort and lots of it into making the game a good enjoyable one ? I doubt sales have been massive there’s been no buzz at all and judging from all the social’s feedback has been 80% negative will they just call it a day and admit they can’t do much more with cricket ?
Post automatically merged:

I’ve also taken Anderson and broad out of my team that’s made it feel like a new game. Little tip there for anyone struggling to find new things lol

Opp hugh court

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If i create a tour i dont know if its a glitch on ps5 every ball which i defence also goes for boundry on ps5

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For those who are still defending this broken ** game, my career mode while playing just got in to this camera mode as if i am viewing the crease.
I am not pressing any buttons it just defaulted to this and now the game wont progress. The bowler wont ball, I keep standing there trying to bat..but the bowler is not bowling!!

The only way it gets fixes is when I minimize the whole game and then maximise it again, then the screen and game goes to norma. BUT I HAVE TO DO THE DAMN THING AGAIN next ball, the one after, and every single ball

1696740414951.png

caprikaps

Club Captain
I’m puzzled by the complete lack of response from @MattW and @JNT BA here especially considering the numerous pages filled with user rants and legitimate complaints. This would have been an opportune moment for them to engage and present a redemption plan.

Does their silence imply an acknowledgment that this game is fundamentally flawed and unethical to charge AAA prices for what essentially appears to be the same game (C22) bundled with falsehoods?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
For those who are still defending this broken ** game, my career mode while playing just got in to this camera mode as if i am viewing the crease.
I am not pressing any buttons it just defaulted to this and now the game wont progress. The bowler wont ball, I keep standing there trying to bat..but the bowler is not bowling!!

The only way it gets fixes is when I minimize the whole game and then maximise it again, then the screen and game goes to norma. BUT I HAVE TO DO THE DAMN THING AGAIN next ball, the one after, and every single ball

View attachment 284730
The most in depth career mode ever lol how you finding it mate been watching your videos all feedback is negative for the game from what I’m seeing a lot of the bugs are on career mode

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The most in depth career mode ever lol how you finding it mate been watching your videos all feedback is negative for the game from what I’m seeing a lot of the bugs are on career mode
This was my third game and unfortunately, I dont think I will be able to continue as the bowler is not bowling the ball!! lol
The only change is that they removed the NETS from the career mode altogether

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
This was my third game and unfortunately, I dont think I will be able to continue as the bowler is not bowling the ball!! lol
The only change is that they removed the NETS from the career mode altogether
Not good I’m trying to be positive and look for good things there are a few but also many many bad things I darent start a career yet the thing that has messed it up for me is the licensing as it’s half done and a mess was so simple in C22 I had every team downloaded and uo
To date from the community now it’s causing crashes with any player so it’s either stuck with the generic crap or crash your game

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I am back to DBC 14 and enjoying the depth and gameplay. Had me some Cricket 22 but switched it off when the keeper flew himself across and caught an edge behind third slip that went as an outside edge but graphically was an inside edge. The game is better than that but I cant unsee it any more.
Big Ant have never replicated the soul of what they had in DBC 14 in their later games, it's still their best cricket release.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is why many including myself were calling out on multiple pages not buy the game at release. That will force them to atleast put extra effort to correct a lot of things.

Now from a big ant perspective whatever sh!t is been sold as a new game is been bought by people here. So what's the bloody point in putting more effort and adding new features.

The players look like stick figures, don't worry we will buy the game.

The bowler doesn't care to run to the ball inches away from him while batsman score a single, don't worry we will buy the game.

Spinners doesn't even need to try to take a wicket and they get half a dozen, don't worry we will buy the game.

Bowlers will bowl to the opposite handed batsmen in a leg side line, don't worry we will buy the game.

The game crashes every once a while because one community creation which you can even figure out, don't worry we will buy the game.

The keeper / bowler doesn't show any urgency to stump/ runout batsman when this was easily done in Brian Lara cricket 1999, don't worry we will buy the game.

I could go on and on but the base line we are encouraging them to do the same shit again and again because no matter what they do we are buying their games.
The so-called "revamped fielding" is the worst I have seen. Fielders are running outside the boundary line to collect the ball, moving sideways, therefore giving easy runs, and not taking catches at slips. Also Broadcast 1 camera is useless in some of the licensed stadiums as there is always an obstruction. I really wonder how the testing works at BA. More importantly, there hasn't been a word from them regarding patches. Thankfully, I didn't buy it this time. I even regret trying to play it in the first place

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’m not so PC player but be interested to know where 22 was at the beginning and 266 players all time peak is that really low or about right ? Doesn’t sound a lot at all.
IMG_2194.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

The so-called "revamped fielding" is the worst I have seen. Fielders are running outside the boundary line to collect the ball, moving sideways, therefore giving easy runs, and not taking catches at slips. Also Broadcast 1 camera is useless in some of the licensed stadiums as there is always an obstruction. I really wonder how the testing works at BA. More importantly, there hasn't been a word from them regarding patches. Thankfully, I didn't buy it this time. I even regret trying to play it in the first place
Patch coming Tuesday “as long as it passes.”
Ross

Users who are viewing this thread