Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Ricky14

County Cricketer
Downloaded few bats from Cricket 22 Academy in Cricket 24..the stickers don't work, if you try to adjust the sticker to right or left it disappears..

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
For those who are still defending this broken ** game, my career mode while playing just got in to this camera mode as if i am viewing the crease.
I am not pressing any buttons it just defaulted to this and now the game wont progress. The bowler wont ball, I keep standing there trying to bat..but the bowler is not bowling!!

The only way it gets fixes is when I minimize the whole game and then maximise it again, then the screen and game goes to norma. BUT I HAVE TO DO THE DAMN THING AGAIN next ball, the one after, and every single ball

View attachment 284730
It’s a part of their ‘immersive gameplay’ strategy! They want you to have a routine (like all batters have e.g. Tendulkar adjusting his balls) before facing the next delivery!

Yours is to minimise and maximise the window!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Lies. False advertisement. They have lost all the credibility.
+1

This time they totally have lost all credibility in my eyes and have blatantly lied!

I always used to give BA benefit of doubt, but i truly think this time they have mislead everyone and continue to do so even now seeing some of their replies to the issues

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Cricket 24 shines in front page of my newspaper today
Ps5 bundle

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I remember raising a ticket for this in Cricket22 and then it got fixed. The batter batting with a tilted head towards mid wicket / square leg is back with c24. Have raised a ticket. Hopefully a fix soon. ( i understand this is way down the pecking order for most, but still not an aesthetically pleasing look)

Untitled design (2).png
Post automatically merged:

Lol, big ant studios has started to block people on planet cricket too.

Can anyone else check if you can tag them in a post!
I cant. Thought it was a bug

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I remember raising a ticket for this in Cricket22 and then it got fixed. The batter batting with a tilted head towards mid wicket / square leg is back with c24. Have raised a ticket. Hopefully a fix soon. ( i understand this is way down the pecking order for most, but still not an aesthetically pleasing look)

View attachment 284735

I cant. Thought it was a bug
Looks like Ross the boss is silently reading the comments here and blocking (the one thing he is really good at) any one who leaves a negative response.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

Dream Cricket 24 is WOW ! Take a look guys >>

Realistic shots , player likeness , more style or bowling and batting ... Presentation is Just mind blowing ...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I still think some of this is NACON. I know I keep saying it but it just stinks of them.

It's like the rugby games. They are the same and they bang on about a few extra licenses. It's odd.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
In cricket pitch and weather are most important factors.Any simulation of cricket has to first get those right.Next release they should focus on pitch types affecting gameplay and pitch detoriation.Weather should affect swing and wind should play a part . Afterall we are in to sports games to recreate matches.

B

Bigby Wolf

Well you won't get camera angle bugs while playing in a custom downloaded stadiums however in an official licensed stadiums those weird cuts are persistent.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well you won't get camera angle bugs while playing in a custom downloaded stadiums however in an official licensed stadiums those weird cuts are persistent.

So much for the licenses indirectly improving the game eh?

I still think some of this is NACON. I know I keep saying it but it just stinks of them.

It's like the rugby games. They are the same and they bang on about a few extra licenses. It's odd.

Unless NACON stole half of Big Ant’s dev team and replaced them with their own inept versions, I don’t see how you can blame them for releasing the game in a poor fashion after a delay.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
So much for the licenses indirectly improving the game eh?

Unless NACON stole half of Big Ant’s dev team and replaced them with their own inept versions, I don’t see how you can blame them for releasing the game in a poor fashion after a delay.

I think "some" of this NACON...

Bit like trying to release 4 games in one bloody year

Last edited:

issue

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In some way neither big ant or nacon doesnt have road map for cricket games

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone who solved comentry issue my game does not have any comentry !!

Users who are viewing this thread