Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just checked twitter. Community bro has retweeted this video :spying:

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Yea at first they replied that lot of other players are also reporting this and they are looking into it.
Next day they mailed me saying it has not been removed and the usual stuff about batting style no 6

I have now sent the video, let's see what they are gonna say.
i just cant understand why they are denying it,some shots are definitely missing......and how are people even defending it.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
i just cant understand why they are denying it,some shots are definitely missing......and how are people even defending it.
Was style 6 purpose fully put for all players to show newness in the game, now batting is very close to c22 after patch, like always they have taken away what was the only good thing any this game. Ross denying, I bet he has not spent even an hour on the game

sashu_91

County Cricketer
You never know what they will patch out something from the game, even they don't know neither do they care.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yea at first they replied that lot of other players are also reporting this and they are looking into it.
Next day they mailed me saying it has not been removed and the usual stuff about batting style no 6

I have now sent the video, let's see what they are gonna say.
If you end up getting blocked by Ross, we can confirm that Big Ant is beyond saving.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why oh why do I receive 10.000 dollars for being POTM and a TV interview at a club game at a ground where in real life the toilets don't work and most of the players are belching because of the 10 pints they consumed just before play.......and if you are going to do that then why oh why is my player not actualy holding the cheque but it's floating behind him.........its just so cheap and just exasperating why nobody has looked at this stuff.......looking in the credits theres a whole list of people dedicated to quality assurance.......seriously it beggars belief.

"Quality Assurance for games is about finding inconsistencies, glitches, or bugs in the software or game experience. QA involves documenting, reproducing, and reviewing these inconsistencies until they are deemed ok to ship."

@MattW and @JNT BA in case you guys forgot.

Last edited:

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
Phew... this is what we should have done.. unfortunately many here couldn't control their inner child
I get your point about not getting the game as a protest but in fact I feel much more in my right to complain now I have the game and paid money for it. If I just stay on the sideline I cant really judge gameplay for myself. Now I can. And there is potentially a good game in there but the overall packaging and attention to even the barest detail is shoddy and cheap and below standard. We have to call them out and not let them forget how they have treated buying customers. I think it is somewhat disengenerous to call people out for buying the game. Yes BA get the money but they also get the stick.

The fact that BA refuses in any way to acknowledge this and in fact disengage with people who have valid complaints and actually LYING about issues is like kicking a man in the balls while he is lying down in the curb and a testament to the companies hierarchies work ethic unfortunately.

As I have said before, I personally would be much more willing to be constructive and positive if there was any aknowledgement whatsoever. But there is none. There could be all kinds of reasons, valid reasons why the game was released the way it is. If that had been communicated openly instead of playing a game of "well if I shut my eyes you can't see me", the general mood would be more forgiving and willing to let them get it right.

Last edited:

caprikaps

Club Captain
How are the shot sounds; did it get better with the patch? Some are calling it nice but from whatever I’ve seen on YT it ain’t as good as C22. What’s your experience

threetoed

School Cricketer
My guess is that they didn't remove shots from the game. They are probably still in the game files, the patch just unintentionally disabled them. Maybe they are checking with devtools instead of actually playing matches, so it looks like they are still in?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I do think people are giving BA too much stick for the Xbox version not being up to par with the other platforms since Microsoft’s notoriously unreasonable often with the way they ratify patches.
Its not xbox ratify issue. Their verification process is strict and BA is failing to get it through.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its not xbox ratify issue. Their verification process is strict and BA is failing to get it through.

Their verification process has delayed patches for other games too which is what I was getting at. Doesn’t excuse BA ultimately of course.

Users who are viewing this thread