Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have A question, in the Past They have Aus, NZ , Eng WI, IRE licensed with CPL, Bigbash etc Now the question is if we Download @wasteyouryouth 's teams Like India and Play Indian Career Mode And the time when we reach International cricket and IPL matches Licensed IPL players and Downloaded International players both Will be playing like two Kohli(s) two Rohit(s) ? (Haven't updated the game If They have enabled adding licensed players to Other teams then great)
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded Indian Team Somehow players got linked IPL teams uniform was gone then Had to unlink Gujrat Punjab and RR to get back all the players and uniforms I can't figure out the exact problem
I have A question, in the Past They have Aus, NZ , Eng WI, IRE licensed with CPL, Bigbash etc Now the question is if we Download @wasteyouryouth 's teams Like India and Play Indian Career Mode And the time when we reach International cricket and IPL matches Licensed IPL players and Downloaded International players both Will be playing like two Kohli(s) two Rohit(s) ? (Haven't updated the game If They have enabled adding licensed players to Other teams then great)

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Two same Players were playing that too in the same team that happened with me In C19 once

Hester

County Cricketer
The communication is a disgrace. “We are aware of an issue with spin and are working to rectify it asap with a hot fix.” Took me 10 secs to write that it’s been 11 days since release. Absolute shambles of an operation
We have to be careful what we wish for. We know what Bigant are like.
"You think there's no spin? Well, take this, mofos!!"
Then they'll make every ball spin sideways.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have to be careful what we wish for. We know what Bigant are like.
"You think there's no spin? Well, take this, mofos!!"
Then they'll make every ball spin sideways.
in the end after all the patching is done we are gonna get a game that looks exactly like C22 with licenses.
+ I will still take OP spinners over every one bowling like Kumble

pfunkboy

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Imagine being so much of a small person that you have profile picture with the words “community professional”, like what the heck does that term even mean?
He said fielding and spin would be fixed next patch so I tweeted asking him if he had that confirmed from Big Ant.
He said spinning was. So clearly spin hasn't. So I fear that there may be no fix forthcoming.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He said fielding and spin would be fixed next patch so I tweeted asking him if he had that confirmed from Big Ant.
He said spinning was. So clearly spin hasn't. So I fear that there may be no fix forthcoming.

I wouldn’t take the bloke seriously when he has no idea of anything and is misleading people over the quality of the game to get attention from a game developer.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wouldn’t take the bloke seriously when he has no idea of anything and is misleading people over the quality of the game to get attention from a game developer.
This is the guy who posted patch notes from DBC 14, posted on this forum (took me all of a minute to figure it out), claiming it was for the new game even before it was released

Anyone following him and still thinking he has even an ounce of credibility needs help.

V13w3r

School Cricketer
When Xbox patch comes it will it be the first one ? Or will it catch up with latest ? Keep asking BA and Ross but no reply
Post automatically merged:

Found my answer he only replies to the nicer people who praiseView attachment 285113
Did it? I'm on Xbox & haven't downloaded a single patch... but they've been talking about the initial patch for Xbox awaiting approvals since they announced and then released it (& 2 others) for the other platforms.

B

Bigby Wolf

This is the guy who posted patch notes from DBC 14, posted on this forum (took me all of a minute to figure it out), claiming it was for the new game even before it was released

Anyone following him and still thinking he has even an ounce of credibility needs help.
Which one is that sherry guy out of all community guys in Twitter?

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we add licensed players to other teams now ,after latest patch??

avis5256

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

Raised a ticket and they don't even acknowledge that this issue exists! Instead they are saying 'spin is there but not muhch'
Pretty sure none of these guys have played or maybe watched cricket in real life.
Sorry but this is ridiculous!

Someone do me a favour.. the keeper was miles better when I played it. But was running towards the ball to take it..

Is this still happening??
Not happened after the patch and WK super diving is also reduced

Users who are viewing this thread