Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Any chance they can sort out the amount of yellow jerseys ( Aussies ) in the Ashes crowd .

Everyone knows the Aussie take 3 men and a dog to England

Fielding is improved with this patch. Nice. The wierd throws and ball collection between the deliveries is lot faster and relatively more realistic. Good Signs.
Next - PLEASE REMOVE HELICOPTER SHOT.

Has anyone noticed some improvements over crowd cheers.? Seems more sensible now. Cheering for the 2’s and fours. Playing test match at Ekana. Haven’t checked T20 or ODI yet. I must agree, game feels better than before. Still long way to go but some hopes after this patch.

Has anyone noticed some improvements over crowd cheers.? Seems more sensible now. Cheering for the 2’s and fours. Playing test match at Ekana. Haven’t checked T20 or ODI yet. I must agree, game feels better than before. Still long way to go but some hopes after this patch.
Ok. Crowd is cheering for all the events. Still no home and away concepts while crowd cheer or atmosphere.

Yeah, the AI's ability to play spin is even worse in the latest build. Lyon 6/8, Ali 4/21. They seem unable to hit it off the square while being fine against pace.

At the risk of irritating those who are playing with headless players....can we manually add headbands to our custom / career player? I can't see an option under Hat or anywhere.
I love the thought of a floating headband on a headless player.

@JNT BA @MattW Manage logos option removed from batting pads starting from 11.. Option 1 to 4 have it but not from 11 onwards. Attached photos for your reference. Kindly change this as I am not able to add logos..
View attachment 285366
@JNT BA @MattW Also try consider equipment editing for licensed teams. I think almost all licensed teams are assigned batting pads from 1 to 3 the old ones which is not realistic at all.

I have submitted the ticket but kindly consider this request for next patch.

The game uses the home grounds of the host team - so if you aren't getting the grounds you want you'll need to check which home grounds are assigned to India. I believe one of the shared academy teams early on seemed to have that as a default grounds, but that's not the behaviour I get loading up the game with default teams.

So go to the Academy > Team Editor > Manage Men's Teams, select the India team, select Home Grounds and then ensure that list has the stadiums you want to play at in it. Select the stadium in the list and make sure it actually is the right ground.

Here's an example of it set up incorrectly, but the fix is just to select the ground there, and then select the intended ground from the list.
View attachment 285347

Once those say the right thing, a new competition will use the grounds - nothing is working 'incorrectly' as such, just that customised team itself has home grounds mapped incorrectly. But that would need to be something checked on the teams shared on the community, and not something Big Ant controls.

I did however speak to someone today about opening up the stadium selection option before each match, which would let you then override the defaults it picks, but at the moment you'll need to double check your India team's home grounds - or find someone who has shared it in a correct state.
I found the solution. You still can't change the stadium but the issue was it wouldn't recognise created stadiums.

As soon as you put a created stadium in it defaults to Great Barrier Reef Stadium.

Was there any news from BAS regarding adding new features to career mode? Because career mode is jus similar to C22.

Users who are viewing this thread