Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Hester

County Cricketer
You had any genuine wickets yet ? I’m thinking we are on a different build in Xbox and glad someone else sees the jolty camera thing wish it would stay stable it moves about all the time for no reason at all it’s like an amateur cameraman is filming the game with no tripod
I had a couple of edges that looked genuine. One lbw looked ok too.
Bowled West indies out for 160 and that was with 3 run out restarts. 2 leg side slogs caught on the boundary. A c&b that wasn't awful to look at.
It's the smashes to short leg being caught off spin that are absolutely ruining it, even more than the run outs.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Issue: When trying to download teams, players or umpires from the academy, I'm told that my Playface storage is full. I haven't downloaded anything yet, so this is strange @MattW @JNT BA
This sort of thing can be assisted by cleaning out the cache of the console, as that is where playface data is stored. https://support.rockstargames.com/a...learing-the-cache-on-Xbox-Series-X-S-consoles is a guide on doing that.

Support will be able to do a through investigation rather than my stab in the dark though.

I could add teams in it, but not sure of how do I use them.
It adds them to a tab so you can find them quickly in play now or when adding teams to a competition. Useful if you have a large number of teams in the custom tab.

Hester

County Cricketer
Can anyone tell me where to find the setting that turns off the length indicator around the ball when the AI bowls? I'm on xbox and can't find it anywhere in settings.
I've figured it out. Has to be done when in a game.
This sort of thing can be assisted by cleaning out the cache of the console, as that is where playface data is stored. https://support.rockstargames.com/a...learing-the-cache-on-Xbox-Series-X-S-consoles is a guide on doing that.

Support will be able to do a through investigation rather than my stab in the dark though.

It adds them to a tab so you can find them quickly in play now or when adding teams to a competition. Useful if you have a large number of teams in the custom tab.
Clearing the cache didn't work. I've raised a ticket. Thanks for replying though.

Sultan Ms Nama

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I have been requesting a lot regarding scenario mode feature since cricket 22
I don't know why your team removed that amazing feature
It's a request please add that feature as it allows us to recreate and relive epic encounters
Since world cup going on so many close encounters we witnessed
If scenario mode is available we can enjoy them in cricket 24 too
Hoping for positive response from you :)
And its not impossible feature as it was already there in cricket 19
So try to add that feature i m sure it will encourage cricket fans to buy cricket 24 more :)
Best wishes to you and your team.
@MattW

PJ13

Club Captain
Can someone tell me how to increase the number of PlayFaces I can have please? I've downloaded about 6 players and it's saying I have no room left.
Surely that's not right.

Hester

County Cricketer
Can someone tell me how to increase the number of PlayFaces I can have please? I've downloaded about 6 players and it's saying I have no room left.
Surely that's not right.
I have a similar issue. I've not downloaded a single thing and the game tells me I have reached my Playface storage limit. I've raised a ticket.
I'm on xbox series x.

Faizrizwan

Club Cricketer
@MattW I'm Having Ground Rendering Issue On PlayStation As Well Please Look For It
Post automatically merged:

@MattW I'm Having Ground Rendering Issue On PlayStation As Well Please Look For It

Attachments

• VID_20231121184654.mp4
    8.9 MB · Views: 2

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Was just about to post the exact same thing. Overall the broadcast dynamic camera is great but way too zoomed in on the batsman. If you're watching cricket on TV the camera slowly moves with the bowler but on release of the ball you can still see most of the cut strip. With this you can just about see the top of the umpires head and the batsman fills the screen.

Agreed. This is the camera work I have long desired from BA's cricket but it gets too zoomed in on the pitch/batter. In the field its just about perfect. I could have done with the Broadcast 1 camera for batting and bowling and dynamic camera for running. But this is a better idea, only if they fix the zooming in on the batter issue.

This camera also resolves the issue of cursor visibility for fast bowlers in arcade bowling option, except for the ones who have exceptionally long run up. I would suggest that their run up be shortened.

It would also be good if they camera angles change a second or two later for straight shots.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Thanks, understood @MattW, so technically team list feature is not for career mode.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer

It didnt resolve the issue. Looks to be not one user specific issue as multiple users reported it.

Users who are viewing this thread